Wedding bells

Adrien's POV
We'd spent the past month planning this wedding, after everything with Kim, I've been somewhat stressed out and it's not good for the baby at all. Luka keeps reassuring me that he's permanently gone but I always have this everlasting feeling that someone is watching me. Luka's been really busy and I don't want to stress him out or worry him. He has the business and he's been helping plan the wedding. I try to put on a huge smile on
whenever he's around but sometimes I'm just too exhausted. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got a call from Marinette.

*BEEP*

MA: " hey adrien!"

AD: " oh hi Marinette! What's going on?"

MA: " oh nothing I just finished the last touches on your accessories! And I'll be over to drop it off soon, as well as your dresses! I was wondering if Luka was there? I wouldn't the want him to see you wear it before tomorrow."

AD: " oh don't worry, he doesn't get back until 4:30 so you have about 3h before he gets here"

MA: " sounds great I'll be there in 20 min"

AD: " alright"

*BEEP*

Adrien's POV
The venue was all decided, it would be in an outside alter and an outside building for the reception and meals. Marinnette had also decided on the idea of two dresses instead of one, that way she could have double the creative expression. As for the guest list I had some modelling friends come from some of my previous shoots, I hadn't seen them in a long time but a friend is still a friend and they were all so eager to attend and see me and my baby bump. Considering the fact that I don't have any family left and Natalie was busy half away across the sea we decided that my friends and Juleka, Rose and Marinette would be my bridal party. And I kept a picture of my mother, that way I could lay it down on the seat in the front row. Luka had lots of family and colleagues so the rows would definitely all be full. I also decided to invite his father, I went to go speak to him myself and told him exactly how I felt about Luka. I think it really clicked to him when I did that, because his next words were " your remind me of my wife, she would have done the exact same thing" he smirked and gracefully accepted my invite afterwards. When I got back home , Luka was so mad I couldn't help but laugh at his crimson red face, he was fuming. But I know it meant a lot to him. The guest list, the venue and the dress was all planned out, abs I made sure to have Luka get the best food possible. I don't typically like to splurge or spend over amounts of money, but when it comes to food I'm ok with it. We never had a lot of money because of my fathers debt and because of it I'd starve a lot, honestly when it came to modelling so many people were envious of my frame and petite shape but it was all just malnutrition. When I came to Luka's house I gained quite a bit and was fed pretty nicely, it's one of the things I enjoyed the most other than his company. I got to try all new sorts of food and pastries. It's really nice. I was once again snapped out of my daze when I heard a loud and abrupt Marinette came clashing in.

MA: " OH! There you are!" I spent a while looking for you I thought you would be in the library planning the details but I guess you were relaxing here in the kitchen"

AD: " yeah I needed a break, and besides Juleka and Rose are currently busy arranging the flowers and the venue set up. They practically hired an army to help, and considering this is taking place in a large field they need to find more security to make sure everybody's safe"

MA: " ah makes sense, anyway, I have the dresses! And all the accessories let's go try them on!" ( don't worry Ill show images of everything later on in the chpt ☺️ )

Adrien's POV
After about 2 hours of dress madness and picking out the bridesmaids dress colours I finally got everything together I was about to go get some water when Luka walked there the door, he looked a little tired but the moment he saw me his face lit up and he walked over.