part 12 the ones part 3

Tatsumi pov

Time in this world seems to pass at a snail's pace Akame and A/Y trained every single day for 15 hours stopping only for 30-minute lunches or in-between snacks to keep up their stamina and only caressed. I couldn't tell how long we had been here I know at least a few years had passed but none of us had aged. The father had remarked to me that was how this world works at the moment we accident this world we would go back as if nothing had happened. It wasn't all bad I was also learning swordsmanship to the daughter in her Infinite Wisdom granted me one of those strange weapons that Akame and A/Y had but unlike them, mine was extremely different It produced a pure black blade and the hilt itself was extremely different than theirs.

 It wasn't all bad I was also learning swordsmanship to the daughter in her Infinite Wisdom granted me one of those strange weapons that Akame and A/Y had but unlike them, mine was extremely different It produced a pure black blade and the hilt it...

I was very much happy with it and I was happy to learn and be taught the martial arts skills that I need to learn. We would train with the father and the daughter switching off every 3 days the father taught us the fundamentals of the force from the father. The daughter taught us the practicality of lightsaber use and how to combine it with martial arts forms. However, every once in a while we would see the son he would appear as suddenly as he would disappear only to watch our progress for a brief moment before retreating back to the dark lands. Neither I nor Akame liked how he eyed A/Y no I didn't like how he smiled at him as well. Between all of our training and all of the efforts that we put in we three had actually grown close closer than we thought possible at the time when we left night raid's base so long ago. A/Y had actually gone out of his way to open up and be kinder to us Akame also ended up opening up to me and we each learned about each other's past our hopes for the future. It was strange but it felt like we were becoming an actual family. But things start to change one night I was aroused from my sleep nature was calling as Akame would so nicely put it. I went down the hallway of the daughters Palace they were window panes that showed the history of the light side of the force I always like to look at them when I wasn't busy but this night I saw A/Y standing there looking at one of the window panes as if mesmerized by something I went behind a corner. I didn't know why I was hiding from him but I felt compelled to a cold Whisper of a voice came out from the Shadows.

Son- I see you have an eye for artwork.

A/Y turned his head slowly to look at the corpse gray face of the son

A/Y- it's not that I don't find artwork interesting however I feel like something's missing and I want to know why.

Son- you've only scratched the surface of the force. Tell me do you understand what it means to be the chosen one?

A/Y- it is said that the chosen one would bring balance to the force by destroying the Sith. Is there more to it than that?

The Son smiled in a malevolent way

Son- my father and my sister will never tell you the truth and you will follow them blindly into destruction if you truly want to know your place in this galaxy come and find me and I will show you the truth.