part 59 operation part 5

Anakin pov

The fight between me and Dooku was going rather smoothly the count was a Elegant fighter, to say the least. The red blade was so hypnotizing mesmerizing as I fought against him I felt a strong connection to that color that crimson red. As the fight proceeded I could barely make out Akame as she was fighting Esdeath both women using a blue blade apparently their Imperial arms were no longer in existence anymore so that part of the keys had worked. Master Yoda was going to be so grateful once the minister and the emperor were taken care of and with Esdeath gone the tribal warfare of the Empire would be over with. As I continue to push my blue blade against the red I became aware of 6 others moving in my direction Wave and Kurome Chelsea Tomoyo and Leone master Obi-Wan. There was no point in fighting them anymore their Imperial arms were gone and they were just normal people now. In my moment of distraction, Dooku reached out with the force and pulled silverware towards himself, and flung it at me as projectile weapons. I lifted up my right arm prosthetic to Shield my face from receiving any damage three of the Forks got stuck in my arm.

Dooku- you really should watch yourself young Skywalker allowing your mind to wander will get you killed.

Anakin- you should worry about yourself old man I can still fight for a longer period of time than you can.

Tomoyo's pov

As we entered the main room I saw Anakin fighting an old man with a crimson red blade it was interesting and mesmerizing to watch the two fight my mind wasn't on the mission anymore I watched as the old man lifted up his right hand and sent silverware at Anakin some of it stuck to his right arm prosthetic while the rest of it flew past him harmlessly sticking to the wall behind him. The two quickly exchange words it was when the old man called him Skywalker. Was when my heart stopped was that his last name? I didn't care about going after the other members of the jaegers I was now more interested in seeing what happened with the fight. Anakin began to push the attack more aggressively with more force behind it chipping away at the older man's defenses. As I rounded the corner I saw Akame bisect Esdeath dropping her immediately from the looks of things it would appear to be completely anti-climactic if Esdeath had actually had her powers it would have been a whole lot different but now that she didn't have them she was no stronger than an ordinary woman. As I came closer to the fight between the old man and Anakin I could see that he had him on the ropes he had him pinned. The old man had tripped and was on his back foot Anakin had switched his weapon to his left hand and was using his right arm prosthetic to choke the older man before the older man lifted one of his hands up before I could process what was going on Blue tendrils of electricity came out blasting Anakin before he was pushed back hitting the wall and then hitting the ground extremely hard I ran over to him to see if he was all right.

 The old man had tripped and was on his back foot Anakin had switched his weapon to his left hand and was using his right arm prosthetic to choke the older man before the older man lifted one of his hands up before I could process what was going o...

Tomoyo- HAY ARE YOU OK?

Anakin- I'm fine

Slowly Anakin got up and ran after the old man Tomoyo activated her own blue lightsaber and ran after him. Anakin looked back at her.