part 25 the new team

Mine pov

6 weeks had passed since my injuries but now I'm finally healed. It had hurt me when Leone had come back to base holding her left arm telling everyone that A/Y betrayed the Revolutionary Army and had sided with the minister what hurt more was the fact that he blamed me for Sheele's death just as much a Seryu Ubiquitous. And I got dressed in my normal clothes the thought of what would happen when I confronted A/Y weighed heavily on my conscience according to Leone he didn't even use his Teigu anymore instead substituting it for a different weapon. As I ran to the Courtyard I needed to make up the time that I lost resting in the base I need to get stronger.

Mine- anyone here? I need someone to train with.

Mine looked at the scene in front of her as Lubbock and Tatsumi were doing push-ups with Akame and Leone sitting on top of the two boys

Tatsumi- hay mine

Akame- so you've recovered that's good.

Mine- what are you guys doing?

Leone- just helping these guys out with their training.

Tatsumi- after equipping incursio to me I found out just how much stamina and strength that trains from me if I want to wear it for long battles like bro did I'm going to have to bulk up and boost my stamina.

Mine looked at Tatsumi he was taking Bros's loss hard it was almost strange the parallel between him and Anakin. Tatsumi wanted to become better in order to protect other people by contrast Anakin had been consumed by absolute grief and was now fixated on his own plan. Mine turned her head to look at the other member of night raid

Mine- it's unusual to see you breaking a sweat Lubbock

Lubbock- there's just us two guys in the group now so I was thinking that maybe I should start to pull my weight around here.

Leone- yeah that sounds cool and all but you haven't done half as many pushups as Tatsumi.

Akame- but that's to be expected there is a considerable weight difference between Leone and myself.

Everybody's facial reaction within that second went from skeptical to I can't believe you just said that

Everybody's facial reaction within that second went from skeptical to I can't believe you just said that. Leone not missing a beat smack Akame on the back of the head.

 Leone not missing a beat smack Akame on the back of the head