part 30 the tournament

Third-person pov

The air was unbelievably hot especially for this time of year as The Spectators stared down at the arena in the Imperial Stadium all I could do was watch as different Fighters beat the living shit out of each other. All buying for the chance to try to win the prize money. A/Y had sent Air Fal and Luna to the stands to wash as ordinary citizens he had instructed them to watch their fighting styles that strengths so in a way this was him having them study to learn and to improve. He had hoped at the martial arts book that he had gotten for Fal would end up helping her improve on her skills. He and Run stood by Esdeath watching the tournament. Esdeath seems to be extremely bored with everything that was going on.

Run- what do you think of this group of Fighters General esdeath?

Esdeath- I think boring Fighters make for a boring fight.

A/Y- the fight will be over momentarily both people have reached their limit.

Run- I concur

Out of all the jaegers Run had a more approachable personality in A/Y opinion.

Esdeath- I guess it's too much to ask for somebody just to suddenly appear who can wield a Teigu huh?

Run and A/Y look towards the stadium however A/Y reaches into the force to feel out possible Futures that could potentially happen. Palpatine had reminded him to stay Mindful and to always be on the lookout for the potential to gain a new disciple. Or as he would put it to have Apprentice that could study and learn from him specifically. As Wave announce the winner of the last match the next two fighters were going to be stepping into the arena. A/Y recognizes the younger of the two fighters

Wave- in the east corner Karubi the butcher. And in the west corner Tatsumi the blacksmith.

Run- one of is just a kid HUH

A/Y reached into the force to feel out Tatsumi's presents in it he has grown strong and powerful over the short period of time he had been gone. Reaching further into the force he felt the presence of two other people that were familiar.

A/Y- how interesting

Run- did you say something?

A/Y turns his head to look at Run

A/Y- it's nothing

A/Y return back to the arena watching as Tatsumi makes quick work out of his opponent his punches and kicks we're so fast it was hard to keep track of him for ordinary humans. Perhaps Tatsumi would be the one that could be an Apprentice. A/Y automatically dismissed the notion Tatsumi for all expenses and purposes probably hated him for leaving. Just then Tatsumi landed one glancing kick across his opponent's head sending him flying across the arena.

Wave- the match is over Tatsumi is the winner

The crowd cheers Tatsumi gives what can only be described as an idiot grin. A/Y feels a trimmer in the force coming from Esdeath the feeling coming from her was hard to describe. But her facial reactions were very easy to read she was taken with him.

 But her facial reactions were very easy to read she was taken with him