part 63 epilogue.

Third-person pov

The ride through hyperspace aboard the small shuttle went by at a snail's pace everything that could have gone wrong had gone wrong

The ride through hyperspace aboard the small shuttle went by at a snail's pace everything that could have gone wrong had gone wrong. Akame holds her newborn son close to her. Tatsumi and her had decided to name the boy Kakumei. Air had suggested that they take the longer route to the planet to avoid any Imperial entanglements. Reluctantly Akame had agreed with the strategy. The look in Akame's eyes spoke of many things Tatsumi could tell that there was something wrong but he was afraid to ask he thought after the destruction of the Empire on their own Planet they would finally have some peace. Akeno slept on Tatsumi's lab his daughter's slow breathing kept him awake. He had wanted her to grow up without having to see war or chaos and now his own son would also see it as well. Wave and Kurome were still fast asleep though they had their own reasons for being worried they were doing their best not to show it. Air sat in the cockpit of the shuttle we had made a detour to drop off captain fordo he had said he wanted to look for some of his brothers to help the ones he could help. A beep sounded from the cockpit signaling they were about to drop out of hyperspace.

Air- will be coming out of hyperspace in a little bit

Air had stress in her voice she was afraid of something Tatsumi knew that much without so much as a word Akame unbuckled herself from her seat and walked up to join her in the co-pilot seat.

Akame- Air are you ok?

Air- after the Clones turned on me our ship that we were in Crash-landed on the planet I have a feeling the Empire hasn't gotten around to sending atmospheric scrubbers yet so chances are it's snowing.

Akame- something else is troubling you isn't it?

Air- it was the pain I felt

Akame- I can understand that

Air finally allowed herself to break down and cry the mental armored that she had put on herself finally came undone.

Air- They're All Dead Master Obi-Wan Master Yoda Master Windu even Anakin they're all dead and I couldn't do anything to help them.

Akame- by living we honor the memory of those who have fallen.

Air looked at Akame tears rolling down her eyes quickly she wipes them away and returns to looking at the instrument panel. Akame understood the Value in wearing mental armored but it only could last for so long she would probably need to cry again before everything was said and done.

Air- we're dropping out in 3 2 1

Akame's eyes go wide with shock Air had been right the entire planet was blanketed in snow and ice and to top things off there was a victory-class Star Destroyer hovering above the planet. The intercom buzzed once the transmission was being sent out to them from the victory-class Star Destroyer.

 The intercom buzzed once the transmission was being sent out to them from the victory-class Star Destroyer