part 52 demons

Third-person pov

The Jaegers dressed in their best clothes slowly walk down the hallway accompanied by Count Dooku. The silence between all of them the older man didn't seem like he was much of a conversationalist let alone someone who is very interested in knowing any of them. Esdeath surmises that the older man was simply waiting for his master Sidious. Eventually, the company reached a very large room containing many beautiful women delicious food and other intoxicants. At the far end of the room sat the second-in-command of the path of peace Bolic. The minister had given the Jaeger specific orders to protect him at all cost perhaps to defend the minister's interests in the area.

Bolic- general esdeath what a pleasure it is to finally make your acquaintance when I ask the minister to bring me his best I never expected that he would send you and your team.

Esdeath- due to the fact that I'm in charge of your security some of my team will be borrowing your rooms.

Bolic- that is quite understandable General I'm sure that you'll find plenty of things to entertain you in my Palace.

Bolic gestured around the room to all the beautiful women that surrounded him.

Esdeath- I'm not interested in such things... however I'm interested in those people that are spying Us in the ceiling.

Bolic- so you noticed them I'm not surprised may I introduce to you the Imperial fists temples Elite the four rakshata demons.

Esdeath- oh I was wondering why I didn't see them in the capital so they were here the whole time.

Bolic- originally I had the demons as defend but now that you're here General Esdeath I can switch them to off fence.

In the Heat of the Moment, Seryu steps forward to voice her opinion.

Seryu- please wait. Your Excellence there is an evil team of Teigu users known as night raid they have infiltrated the town. If these Fighters are as good as you say they are then surely they have Teigu as well

Before Seryu and say another word one of the four demons last past her with such speed she didn't even notice he had moved.

Ibara- there's no need to worry about that little lady we've defeated Teigu users before just like this

Ibara had his hand close to Seryu's neck as if to decapitate her.

Seryu- when did you move

Ibara ignored the question.

Ibadan- hahaha your spirit is crazy but you should probably cool your mind a little bit.

Suzuka- we've actually killed quite a number of people that had Teigu and return them to the minister.

Sten- Teigu are strong but the people that wield them are nothing more than humans.

Mez- which means there's plenty of ways to kill the users and we've been trained specifically to fight against them and win.