part 14 headhunting

A/Y pov

It has been two weeks since we traveled to the World Between Worlds. Neither Tatsumi nor Akame remembers the trip or the training we went thorough the 10 years that we spent in that world had only been 10 hours in our own world. What's more, is I don't remember certain parts of it nor do I remember getting the scar that I now have on the right side of my face. The only proof that I have that we were there are the three weapons that we receive from the ones. Of course, I told Sheele about everything including the weapons she had advised against me telling Akame and Tatsumi for the time being. When I had asked her why she'd simply responded with they'll figure it out when it is right for them to know. It was strange I built up such a bond with those two that keeping secrets from them ultimately left a very sour taste in my stomach but I couldn't argue with Sheele's reasoning. I had a recently tried to go back to the ruin of the temples only to find that they've been completely destroyed I had to find a new gateway to open up the world Between Worlds. There was still so much about the force about everything that I didn't understand I needed a teacher even though my Powers were growing there is still so much learning I had to do. I needed a master somebody who could show me and help me unlock the mysteries of the force and I also needed to find the second key. It wasn't long after that we started hearing rumors of people being beheaded in the imperial capital not surprisingly Najenda called us for a meeting.

Najenda- I suppose you all know why I've called you here?

Mine- it's about the murders going on in the capital right?

Najenda- that's correct we know the serial killer comes out at night we don't have an exact body count we only know that a few dozen have been killed.

Lubbock- with the way the rumors are there's no doubt that it's Zank the beheaded.

Tatsumi- who is Zank?

Mine- God you really are from the country you've never heard of Zank the beheadeder

Sheele- to be honest I've never heard of him either.

A/Y- it's more than likely you have honey you've just forgotten

Tatsumi- so what kind of monster is this guy.

Mine- Zank was the Executioner in the Empire's largest prison the minister orders a lot of beheadings day in and day out he would cut off people's heads some say it drove him mad. After a while killing prisoners wasn't enough he started killing regular civilians.

Bulat- a massive task force was set up to go after Zank but he slipped away before everything could be put into motion.

Tatsumi- then what are we waiting for let's nail this bastard.

Bulat- easy tiger Zank has a Teigu he stole from the warden a couple of years back and we don't know what it does.

Tatsumi- a Teigu

Najenda- in the new world we plan to build there will be no room in it for trash like him it is night raid's job to eliminate him. We'll be splitting up in the teams.

Bulat moves close to Tatsumi in a slightly tender way

Bulat- we need to all stick together you know what I mean.

Najenda- Akame you and Tatsumi well be together Bulat and Leone Sheele and Mine and Lubbock and A/Y

I turned my head slightly to look at the green-haired man standing next to me I personally never worked with Lubbock before. Through all of my conversations with the other members of night raid, they all had nothing but good things to say about him with a small part of him being a perv but that honestly didn't surprise me all that much. As long as he didn't look at my wife I didn't care what he did and from what I understood he was completely reliable.