part 44 a mountain Excursion

In the mountainous area of the empire Tatsumi and Lubbock scout out looking for the new danger Beast.

Lubbock- so I get partner with a guy again

Tatsumi- you know you should really keep your mind off of women and more focused on your work. And by the way, are the Imperial soldiers still around here?

Lubbock- no they withdrew for the night but we still should be wary always remember to keep your head about you that's what a good killer does even miss Najenda says so.

Tatsumi- you know I noticed that before you called the boss miss Najenda everybody else calls her boss except to you.

Lubbock- we...well you see her and I we've known each other since the Imperial days. You see I was the fourth son of a rich Merchant in the region. I basically wanted for nothing I excelled it absolutely everything I did I never had to really worry about anything.

Tatsumi- you know you're really starting to piss me off

Lubbock- IT'S GOING TO BE A REAL TEAR-JERKER SO JUST LISTEN.

Lubbock- during that time miss Najenda move to the region that I lived. It was love at first sight. After that, I volunteered to be an imperial Soldier using my own skills I climbed the ranks so that I could Serve by her side.

Tatsumi- so the reason why you're in night raid.

Lubbock- yes it's all because of her. After we defected from the Empire I wrote up false death certificates for both of us. But I haven't been rewarding she doesn't know my feelings told you this was going to be a real tear-jerker.

Tatsumi- RABA...

Tatsumi walks up behind Lubbock and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Tatsumi- IF YOU WANT THE BOSS TO RESPECT YOU THEN YOU NEED TO STOP PEEPING ON OTHER GIRLS IN THE SHOWER.

Lubbock- HUH there's a big difference between having someone that you like and simply looking at a girl because she looks cute.

Tatsumi- it's because of that mindset that you're unwanted

Lubbock- what the hell are you even saying? Any way you watch one day I'll make her fall for me.

Tatsumi- if that happens I'll treat you to anything you want. But anyway it doesn't look like there's any danger Beast it feels like everything's been picked clean by the Empire and the Jaegers.

Lubbock- don't be too cocky head up the mountain and see if you can see anything if there's trouble don't engage by yourself find me and we'll take them together.

Tatsumi- you got it...

Both men go quiet when they hear a familiar sound. At both of then press their bodies against The Rock Stacy a strange machine flying overhead as it speeds off in the direction of the sea.

Lubbock- was that A/Y

Tatsumi- it might have sounded like his machine but I don't think that was him.

Lubbock- are you sure about that?

Tatsumi- no I'm going to head up the mountain and see if I can track where it's going.

Tatsumi uses his Teigu and in the blink of an eye, the armored of incursio surrounds him. Lubbock watches as his friend jumps up towards the plateau.

Lubbock's internal thoughts- those things are flying over so much lately is A/Y planning some kind of attack?

Tatsumi makes his way quickly up the mountain you can feel it is Imperial arms seem to be fading in strength and in power but he couldn't worry about that right now.