part 55 operation

Third-person pov

The Lord tossed and turned in his bed his mind from barded by things he didn't quite understand the darkness of the room was oppressive as if everything was collapsing in on itself his guards by the door noticed this. Slowly they went to waken him but before they reach the bed the Lord woke up his body drenched in sweat is skin deathly pale his eyes filled with fear and anticipation.

Guard- my Lord are you all right do you need to see a doctor?

The lord- no I'm alright could you please leave me.

The guard slowly left the room leaving the Lord by himself again.

The lord's inner thoughts- by tonight the minister the emperor would all be dead and From the Ashes of this Empire will form an even darker one.

Apprehension sunk into his mind the Lord knew that with the information that he had that he would not live past the evening as well. But his mind focused on a figure in his dreams a man Clyde in all black a monster would come a monster of unbelievable power that would be the face of this new Empire.

 But his mind focused on a figure in his dreams a man Clyde in all black a monster would come a monster of unbelievable power that would be the face of this new Empire

Just then the Lord second-in-command walked into the room. Bolic would also be dead before nightfall as well killed by night raid.

Bolic- my lord have you had another vision?

The lord- an Invader is coming....no not an invader

Bolic looked at the young man with growing concern.

Bolic- does this thing have a name?

The lord stayed quiet and then spoke a name that would have consequences long into the future. The name of the black-armored individual he had seen in his dream.

The lord-....

Both men stayed quiet after the name was mentioned only the Lord understood the coming Darkness. And because of his knowledge, he was going to die along with anyone else that got in the way of the future. But in this future of Darkness, there was light the darkness would one day be destroyed by the very thing that could destroy it and in that the Lord had hope.

Anakin pov

As I moved through the marketplace I looked at the several entrance points to the path of pieces main headquarters I could feel the oppressive Darkness from inside. Strangely enough, it didn't affect me it just felt cold. As I rounded the corner I came face-to-face with a tall elderly gentleman with a white beard he was dressed rather differently he stood out of plays. He looked to be that of an aristocrat if I had to put my finger on it no different than any other person I'd killed. I could feel sharp needles poking into my right arm the man was dressed differently but the look in his eyes with the same I could never forget those eyes the eyes of the man who took my right arm. The elderly man eyes me with suspicion and then apprehension a smile that looked like it was sharp enough to cut through the soul of any man came from the man's lips.