part 21 introductions

Miles away from the imperial capital in the Empire's biggest prison a woman walks in to observe the torture to onlookers she was strikingly beautiful but her looks the trade and extremely Sinister nature. Her name is Esdeath she is closely followed by her three servants' lap dogs.

As the four individuals walk through the prison observing the torture Esdaeth feels a sense of disappointment

As the four individuals walk through the prison observing the torture Esdaeth feels a sense of disappointment. The prisoners were not suffering enough to her liking. She'd only been back in the capital a few hours and already she could tell that her absence had made the guard sloppy.

Esdeath- just what do you think you're doing?

One of the torture guards turned around with an extremely angry look.

TG- who the fuck are you to tell me my...

Was as far as the man God in his statement before he dropped down to his knees

TG- General Esdeath I didn't know you were coming?

Esdeath looked up at the boiling oil and frowned

Esdeath- if you want to prolong their suffering add ice to it so that their torment can last just as long.

With a snap of her fingers, she brought down an enormous thing of ice into the boiling oil causing the occupant that were already inside being cooked alive to scream out in more agony. Esdeath along with her for Beast leaves the torture chamber to head to the Imperial Palace to report to the emperor and the minister. All four of them become aware of a man standing in the hallway talking to the prison Warden Esdeath didn't know what to make of the man. The aura that surrounded him was filled with malevolence and absolute hatred he seemed to be quite enthralled in his conversation with the warden of the prison. Esdeath thought the man might be a holy man because of the way he was dressed. As she got closer to him she noticed the scar on the right side of his face and the fact that his right arm was gloved but not his left arm.

 As she got closer to him she noticed the scar on the right side of his face and the fact that his right arm was gloved but not his left arm

Their eyes met for one brief moment and his blue eyes looked into hers there was pain there was suffering and there was hatred. Esdeath passed the Man without a second thought but was close enough to hear what the warden was saying.