Third

Jennie pov*

What's with iu unnie and that manoban? Oh gosh why do i feel like i want to kill someone right now. But something is off with that manoban and i will find it out soon ..

"Earth to jennie ... are still with us?you've been glaring at the floor for 10minutes what's wrong?"nayeon said while the others staring at me waiting for my answer.

"Nothing i'm just thinking my brother will be back tomorrow oh gosh i should prepare for headache"i said rolling my eyes while tje otjer's just laugh because of my action.

"Oh i heard he has group of friends here that's why he chose to study here oh how i wish he wont bothered me"i said annoyed because knowing my brother he's always annoying me that's why we always fighting.

"Jen i think he's one of kim taehyung's friends oh it means he's friend with the newbee that we bully yesterday. Oh my god im sure jungkook will scold you and won't stop annoying you for bullying his bestfriend" joy said laughing while i just rolled my eyes nayeon just laugh.

I notice irene unnie and rosé was quite since they arrive what's wrong with them.

"Excuse me guys i'll just go to restroom"i said they just nod

After i got out from cr i'm just walking back to cafeteria when suddenly i heard a music from music room i just got curious so i peek at the door and my eyes went wide because i saw lisa dancing gracefuly and seductively.

When she's done dancing i notice she already got tired for the short time she's dancing i think she's about to collapsed so i hurridly run inside and help her to sit.

"Hey are you alright manoban?"i ask worriedly
she look at me mouth agape and eyes widened.

"You look pale .. hey what's wrong?tell me. Here drink some water"i said panicking i don't know what happened to her is she sick?

"Unnie sorry im just tired and feel dizzy but im okay now"lisa said smilling weakly..

"Okay . By the way your good at dancing im looking for a partner at my dance club i hope you don't mind if i ask you to be my partner?"i ask shyly scratching my nape. She just chuckle at me and pinch my cheeks.

"Your so cute unnie. Ofcourse it's my pleasure to be your partner unnie just call me when will i start and i'll be there." Lisa said smilling
from ear to ear im she's cute those plumpy lips doe eyes pointy nose oh gosh what am i thinking.

"Really?thanks lisayah"i said happily and showed my gummy smile

"Wow unnie i didn't know you have pretty smile"lisa said pinching my cheeks i just pauted

"Yah stop that.. i'll go ahead see you tomorrow lisayah at dance club"i said before i left i kiss her cheeks i think she blushed one point for me hehehe

Lisa pov*

Oh gosh did i just said yes being jennie unnies partner?oh my parents will kill me if they find out that i've dance again.

"Lisayah"someone shout from behind its familliar then i felt an arm at my shoulder it's seulgi unnie

"Don't tell me you dance again?"jisoo unnie ask worriedly

"Yah lisayah your parents will kill you if they find out you know you can't tired you self right?"seulgi unnie scolding me

"But unnie dancing can make me feel happy . Can make me feel alive"i said sadly they just look at me with pitty and worriednes