Twenty Eight

Lisa's pov*

    Joohyun been ignoring me for a month already she don't want me to hug her, she did'nt want to kiss me, even holding her hands she doesn't want. She don't want me to fetch her like i always do before. I don't know what's her problem but everytime i ask her out she always say she's busy at school work. She doesn't want me to join her during lunch at cafeteria.

   "Hyun can we talk ?"i said holding her wrist she always avoid me.

  "About what lisa?im busy today"she said plainly.she called me lisa not even love or baby.

"what's wrong hyun?is there a problem?did i do something wrong?why you suddenly change?why you distance your self to me hyun?"i said try my self not to cry it's hurt it's been a month already.

"Nothing"she said and about to go but i back hug her.

"Please tell me . What's wrong?please talk to me hyun tell me im willing to change my self for you. "I said crying hugging her she's try to remove her self from my hug.

"You really want to know?"she said coldly i just nod at her.

" i fall out of love lisa. Im not happy anymore. I want to focus on my self i want to be happy. "She said looking at me.

"What do you mean?your not happy with me?you don't love me anymore?how?since when?"i said sobbing.

  "It's been a month since i feel this i want more lisa. But i feel like im not free because of you i feel like your controlling me. Im tired of you being a kid be matured lisa . Im bored being with you i don't feel any spark everytime we're together.i feel suffocated everytime your around ."she said

"Why you didn't tell me?so i can change everything"i said feeling hurt.

"Let's end this lisa. I don't love you anymore. Let's break up . "She said plainly nit minding me crying hard i kneel infront of her hugging her waist

"Please hyun i'll do anything, just please don't leave me,you promise me your not gonna leave me forever right we still going to marry, please love i can't be without you please just please don't leave me, please stay with me" i said hugging her waist crying hard.

"Lisa stop. It's not working. I don't love you anymore understand that "she said coldly and get her bag about to go outside our unit but i hug her waist tight still kneeling .

  "P-please please please l-love  s-stay here don't l-leave me please hyun , i can change my s-self for you just please stay"i said crying but she push me and open the door but before sge left

  "Do me a favor . Stay out of my life don't ever try to fix us because it will never happen again"she said and went outside.i cry harder when she left

Irene's pov*

    I woke up because i heard lisa mumbling while crying she's still sleeping.
  "Please stay"
  "Hyun n-no"

  "Love?wake up,"i said shaking her

  "N-no"she shout and woke up. She's panting and she look at me and hug me tight while crying.

   "Shhhh love don't cry it's just a dream baby."i said hugging her rubbing her back to calm her.

  "P-please don't leave me"she said sobbing

  "Shhh. I won't promise . Don't cry i will never leave you love""i said she just nod sobbing . My poor baby crying beacuse of her dream.

  "Tell me why you crying baby?"i said hugging her.

"I had a nightmare. Y-you said you don't love me anymore.you said your not happg with me, y-you said you want a b-break up and you l-left me but before you left you said you want me to s-stay out of your l-life"said crying again i widened my eyes what the hell.

"What?no love i won't do that .you know how much i love you right?please don't cry baby. "I said and kiss and kiss her lips lots of times.

   "Let's sleep again love it's still early don't worry it's just a dream baby i won't do that"i said and she nod i just let her hugging me while she fell asleep again.i just sing her a song to calm her .when i heard her soft snor i just kiss her and i fell asleep too.

         Morning come 5am i woke up early to cook breakfast for my baby she's cute while sleeping.i peck her lips before i prepare my self. After that i went to the kitchen and start to cook. We're still here at her resort today is just our 2nd day here . After minutes i saw lisa walking like a baby while pouting i just chuckle at her cuteness.

 After minutes i saw lisa walking like a baby while pouting i just chuckle at her cuteness

That's what she's wearing.

   "Why you like that?" I said hugging her.

"Why you left me there alone"she said looking at me sadly. Oh god i think she still thinking about her dream last night.

  "Love i just cook breakfast for us. Come on let's eat . Don't be sad it's just a dream baby it will never happen."i said and we go to the table and start eating she feed me while im sitting on her lap.

  "Love promise me you won't leave me okay. If there's something you don't like about me please tell me so i can change my self"she said and hug me

   "You don't need to change love. I love everything about you . I love just the way you are. So please don't be sad don't think about that okay"i said and kiss her lips.it's still 7am  so we decided to have a walk at the beach we know the others are still sleeping.  While we're walking she intertwine our hands. I look at her she still not smilling i went to the water and splash her a water she look shock i laugh at her and run away .

"Yah . Hyun why you do that, come back here"she said running to chase me i just laugh at her while running i heard her laugh and then i felt her back hugging me aisshhhhh why she's so fast.

"Got 'ya"she said laughing.

"Yah,why your so fast" i said crossing my arms pouting.

"I don't know maybe because you have short legs?"she said laughing i widened my eyes and look at her she stock out her tounge and run. What the now im the one chasing her aiishhh.
After our chasing game we sit at the sand looking at the ocean.it's so calming to be here with the love of your life.

Seulgi. pov*

   We all are awake early and we went outside we saw the two lover running while laughing and splashing water they really look happy and inlove. Damn.

  "Look at them , i hope i can have a relationship like that"jeongyeon said we all agree.

"I really hope they would end up together happily married." Dahyun said looking at the two lover at the beach i just hope too.

We just decided to join the lover and play all day like before. We are all happily playing at teasing each other. The two continue flirting infront of us. I can see in their eyes they look really inlove with each other. I just hope wendy felt the same way for me.