Thirty

No one's pov*

        2years after irene and lisa already graduated and they took over their company they are always on top as the best ceo in the whole business world. They are always busy but they make sure to always make time for each other now they take 1month leave to plan their wedding. They are living together in one house like a married couple already.

    Lisa's pov*

       Today joohyun ignoring me. She got jealous because she found out that the investor i meet this morning was a girl . I don't get here she easily got jealous without any valid reason aiishhh.

     "Hyun please i didn't do anything we just talk about the business plan ,please i don't want to sleep outside"i said pouting she glared at me, ohh gosh she's scary.

   "But baby ,i  can't sleep without you beside me"i said whining she throw a pillow at my face.

   "Just take what's yours and leave."she said glaring at me she want me to sleep at the couch and she told me to get my own pillow. Aiiishhh i smile inside my mind and walk near her she think im going to get my pillow but no. Hahaha  i carry her bridal style and walk at the living room at the couch.

"What do you think your doing manoban?put me down yahh."she said hitting my shoulder i just look at her innocently

"You said to get what's mine and leave right?so i get you remember your mine"i said smirking i saw her cheeks become red tsk manoban effect yow.i just giggled at her she hide her face at my chest she's so cute when she's jealous

"Ilove you, please don't be mad at me love , "i said hugging her we're here lyin' in the couch she hug me back and nod.

  "Don't be jealous you know that i only love you right and we're already getting married no need to be jealous your the most gorgeous woman i met in my whole life."i said and kiss her head.

" let's sleep love we have appointment early morning with the wedding organizer."i said she nod and i carry her again back to our room . We always like this she get jealous she ignored me but she can't even take it everytime i act cute or i make her fluttered.after a while we both wel asleep.

Morning come i woke up early to cook breakfast . She's still sleeping after i prepare i kiss her forehead and lips before i went to kitchen and start cooking. This been my routin everyday to wake up early and cook breakfast for us and drop her at her company. While cooking i felt someone hugging me i just smile i know her scent. She's back hugging me while im cooking .

  "Love go sit there im almost done here"i said holding her arm drop wrap at my waist. I felt she shake her head

"No,just please let me hug you ,continue cooking i want to stay like this"she said still hugging me aisshhh my baby bunny .

  "Hmm okay. Ilove you"i said

"I love you too love"she said after awhile im done cooking and put them at the plate she still didn't let go of me she just follow and continue back hugging me while im putting plate at the table and preparing everything when im done i wash my hand and turn around she look up pouting i just giggled at her. She open her arms and waiting for me to carry her aissh why do i have a big baby like joohyun. I carry her and went to the dinning area. I just let her sit on my lap while im feeding her .after awhile were done eating and i clean the table and wash the plates she's just at my back arms wrap at my neck and her legs wraps on my waist aishhh she's like a koala everyday.good thing im physicaly fit and strong.

   "Love do you want me help you take a shower?"i tease her while drinking my water but i got choke when  she nod  agreeing aisshhhh. After that i went upstairs while carrying her and prepare our clothes then went to shower. I, lalisa manoban already have a big baby named bae joohyun. After we take shower and prepare our self.
we hop in my car to meet the wedding organizer.

       While driving she keeps on staring at me. I just smile at her and hold her hand intertwine them.i kiss the back of her hand after a while we already arrived and we went inside.

  "Goodmorning ms.manoban ms.bae"the employee greet us she show us the way to the office of the organizer. She knock before she open the door and let us in.
"Good day ms.manoban and ms.bae it's our pleasure to have you here."she said smilling we just nod we need to still show our manoban and bae aura they say. Being intimidating and looking scary i learn from my joohyun.

"Thank you. So we just want this wedding to be perfect and well prepared.i want the best wedding for my joohyun"i said smilling to my joohyun she smiled back at me i slide my left arm at her waist pulling her closer to me.

"I understand,so let's check some theme what color do you want . And im gonna show you photos of the best wedding gowns here." She said and we follow her she give us folder inside of it was the gowns joohyun focus her self looking on it.

"Love look at this gown it looks perfect"she said showing the picture i agree its perfect for her.

"Yeah your right it will fit on you love. "I said to her side hug her.We just talk about the plan and i ask them if it is possible to make it as soon as possible i can't wait to get married.gladly they agree so we're getting married in a month. After that we call our friends to invite them at our house to hang out .after driving we arrived at home and just watch tv while waiting for them. We just cuddled here at the couch i felt her leaving kisses at my neck the hell she's turning me on. I flip our position im now on top of her and stared at her eyes then i kiss her i roam my hand at her body she pulled me closer to deepened the kiss. I was about to remove her shirt when our door bell rang aishhh
I open the door for them glaring

"Let me guess ,we interupt you,wrong timing right?" Seulgi unnie said smirking the others laugh at me aiishhh.

  We went to the living  room and  watch movie while drinking we always do this every saturday having a good time drinking. We always make time to just relax here and having over sleep at our house. For the past 2yrs we've become more close and unseperable. I love my friends i won't trade them for anything.

     We all got drunk and decided to sleep i carry hyun to our room beacuse she's already drunk and pass out. Then after i change her clothes and mine i went to sleep hugging her. I really love waking up in the morning seeing her beside me hugging her. I can't wait to build our own happy family.

  Morning come i woke up early and do my routine.i need to cook for everyone after minutes jisoo unnie and seulgi unnie went down and help me cook .

"How are you and your fiance?"jisoo unnie said chopping the onions she's crying i just laugh at her

"Why are you crying?awee my unnie crying because im getting married"i said teasing her she glared at me and throw some piece oh sliced onions i widened my eyes and throw her a flour on her face i laugh at her face she glared at me and put a syrup at my cheek aissh we continue playing then

"Aiishhh you kid stop playing around"seulgi unnie said we look at her then me and jisoo unnie look at each other and grin we look at seulgi unnie and run to her put peanut butter at her face then we continue playing till we heard  some one cleared their throath we look at where the sound coming from and we all widened our eyes its rosé wendy and my joohyun glaring at us while arms crossed. We look at each other and mouthed "fuck we're dead" then rosé and wendy pulled jisoo unnie and seulgi unnie's ear i just laugh silently then when i turn around i almost jump because of nervousnes i got scared irene is infront of already death glaring me i just pout at her after a while she pout at me and spread her arms. Aiishhh here she goes again want me to carry her while im cooking aisshhhhhh.  I bend down and she hop in my back my unnies look at us weirdly and confusedly i look at them and mouthed "don't ask"

They just look at me and joohyun while im cooking and hyun still at my back like a koala.seulgi unnie silently laughing while jisoo unnie taking pictures of us aiisshhhhhh.