nineteen

No one's pov

   Lunch time lisa and her friends are in the cafeteria eating but lisa seems not in her self she's still thinking about her dreams while irene and her friends eating not so far from them they are looking to lisa specially irene she's worried lisa's not touching her food she seems not in her self.

  "Unnie what's wrong with lisa today? She looks different"yeri said eating the others look at lisa and they agree i just sigh.

"I don't know too,she been like that since this morning my mom ask her too but she said it's nothing,but i don't believe her i know somethings bothering her" irene said looking at lisa worriedly she's not used to this lisa who's silent and sad the lisa she know's was bubbly ball of sunshine she always make her friends laugh because of silly things she do.

  "Maybe she has a problem unnie and she don't want to disturb you because she know your busy specially school are 3 days from now"joy said while taking selfie

"But i'm her girlfriend it's my right to know everything happened to her."irene said sighing

After they eat the bell rang and all of them went to their next class.

Irene pov*

  What's wrong with you  love im worried what if she already saw jennie?what if she already talk to her?what if her feeling for her came back what if...

     "Ms.bae someone's looking for you again,i notice it's been everyday someone sending you flowers"mrs.lee said teasing me this idiots friends of mine join teasing me i went outside and lisa's butler is here again.

"Ms.bae she wants me to give this to you again"he said smilling i smiled back getting the flowers and he left . I went inside and sit beside my friends who's all waiting for me to open the letter.

 I went inside and sit beside my friends who's all waiting for me to open the letter

  My joohyun

  Im sorry if you feel im different today it's just that something bothering me this morning but i promise i make it up to you later let's have dinner and go to amusement park.

  I hope you like the flower even if we're official already i won't get tired courting you still everyday. You mean the world to me love i hope you won't get tired of loving me because i my self won't get tired loving you. Ilove you joohyun 😘

  Ps. You look gorgeous today love😘

                                   -L

"See i told you something's bothering her but she's fine unnie so stop thinking your what if's."nayeon said smilling i look at her confused how did she know about what am i thinking?

"We heard you unnie"wendy said smirking i just glared at them and they chuckle.

After hours of listening to our boring lessons finally class is over.when i'm done fixing my things i saw lisa outside our room looking at me smilling how i miss her smile.