Thirty Three

No one's pov*

After hours the doctor went out of OR irene was the first one to notice she immediately run to the doctor.

"Doctor how's my fiance?"she said woriedly.

"She's stable now ms.bae,she lost lots of her blood we almost lost her 2 times but she still make it. I must say she's a strong person.she calls your name before she get unconcious. Let's wait for her to wake up,please excuse me"the doctor said they all sigh in relief . Then they saw the nurse with lisa they are tranfering her in her private room. They followed them and just wait outside for the nurse. After minutes the nurse went outside and let them go inside irene immediately went to lisa and hold her hand she's crying again.

"Love , you made it,please wake up soon i miss you already"irene said putting lisa's hand at her face.

"Honey,let's go home first and change your clothes. We will comeback here after you change"her mom said rubbing her back.

"N-no,im not gonna leave lisa,i'll stay here i want her to see me first when she wake up"irene said her mom just nod

"Okay , i'll just get you clothes . I'll be back soon"her mom said and kiss her head and bid her goodbye to their friends and to old manoban.

"Unnie what do you mean about lisa save you again?"mina said curiously irene look at her and wipe her tears and smile to all of them.

"Me and lisa was childhood besfriend since we're toddlers until she got 7 . We're always together back then everyday she always went to our house to play with me or she always sleep at our house at my room we sleep together every other night or sometimes every night we're inseperable. Sometimes when her parents was out of the country they always let lisa stay at our house until they comeback from business trip.then she always promise me that when we grew up she will marry me.but after the incident she forgot about me my mom bring me to new york so i didn't has the chance to visit her that time we never see each other again but eun unnie promised me that she will always take care of lisa and always visit her they until became bestfriend."

Flashback*

"Morning bunny unnie" 4yrs old lisa said cutely bouncing in irene's bed lisa always sleep over at the bae's ofcourse her parents let her always .

"Hmmm yah lili please stop jumping"5yrs old irene said .

"Wakey unnie. Let's eat breakfast and play please"lisa said tugging irene's arm.

"Okay okay, just stop jumping "she said and get down of her bed and they went downstairs.

"Morning mommy aunt"lisa said happily and run to mrs.bae and hug her .

"You both are awake let's eat babies" her mom said

Playground *

"Bunny unnie faster"lisa said running

"Yah wait for me lili"irene said following lisa they went to the swing and play there.

"Unnie let's try that slide"lisa said excitedly and she grab irene and run to the slide.

"Lili be careful please"she said following lisa wherever she go.

After playing they buy an ice cream and sit at the bench .

"Bunny unnie when we grew up i promise i will marry you"lisa said smilling at her unnie

"Hmm why?you know what's marry is?"irene said lisa nod at her

"Yes,like mom and dad, they said you will marry someone who you love, so i will marry you when we grew up because i love you."lisa said.

"How about your mom?my mom?dad?and my unnie you love them right?so you will marry them too?"irene said teasing lisa.