Seventeen

Lisa's pov*

  I got woke up because of hangover aishh i won't drink again i was about to sleep again but my phone rang someone is calling i answer the phone without looking at the caller ID.

  "Hello"i said in a husky voice

  "Where are you manoban?what time is it?didn't i said you fetch me at 6:30?"the other line said coldly my eyes wide open and i look at my clock and fuck it its already 7 im dead.

  "L-love i..i-im sorry i over slept i got.."i said nervously i didn't finish what im about to say because she already hung up aish . I run inside my bathroom and take shower after minutes im done and get my bag car key and phone then run downstairs  and immediately hop in my car and drive fast your dead manoban.
After 10mins.i arrived at the bae's and saw my baby glaring at me arms crossed i gulp before i walk near her .

  "Aa.. l-love let's go?"i said nervously she death glared me oh fuck she's mad

"Your late manoban"she said coldly
"Im sorry love i got.."i said got cut off
"And you got drunk without even telling me"she said coldly i started to sweat i saw uncle dad and iu unnie laughing silently at the couch .

"Im sorry i promise it won't happen again hyun"i said fidgeting my fingers she's so scarry

"Let's go"she said and walk outside the house .i look at uncle dad and iu unnie they just mouthed "goodluck" and wink aiisshhhh.

While driving i keep on glancing at hyun

"Love do you want to eat breakfast first?"i said  while driving .

" i already eat an hour ago"she said still coldly

"Ohw okay can we stop by at drive thru?ill just buy some food for us i didn't got a chance to eat "i said hoping she will agree but she glared at me what's her problem.

"Is it my fault?"she said glaring at me

"N-no i just said that i didn't eat sorry love."i said focus on driving i just eat later at school.

   After minutes we arrive at the university i carry her bag and books until we reach her classroom i hug her and kiss her forehead and she went inside ,she didn't even hug me back aiish.

   I get my phone and call my butler

"Young miss is there a problem?"the other line said

"Can you buy me breakfast?please im hungry"i said cutely to my butler he's like my father he treat me like his own daughter we're very close i heard him chuckle

"Aish lisayah you didn't eat again?okay okay i'll buy you foods and should i buy flowers again and send to ms.bae?"mr.lee said

"Ne please can you buy me food first?im really hungry"i said whining

"Okay okay i'll buy you food righg now i just buy flowers later"mr.lee said giggling i just smiled from ear to ear

"Ne thankyou"i said and hung up and i left joohyun's class room . But little didn't she know irene  heard her and feeling guilty because she didnt let her to buy food first before going to school.

  While walking i heard someone singing inside the music room . She has beautiful voice it's so calming.i got curious so i peek at the door she's strumming the guitar i widened my eye what the hell jennie?

i got curious so i peek at the door she's strumming the guitar i widened my eye what the hell jennie?