Thirty Four

Irene's pov*

     While lisa is sleeping im just carsing her face.

     "Unnie ,you said your bestfriend back then right?"dahyun said looking at me the others look at her confused.i just nod at her to continue.

    "So you know that she's intersex? You know she has a boy part down there? And you know she can make you pregnant?"she said i suddenly got choke. The others laugh at me aishhhh i just nod at her.

  "How you know?you saw it?or you two did it already?jisoo said wiggling her eyebrow up and down while grinning

"N-no, we still didn't, it's always almost because her so called bestfriends always interupt us"i said glaring at them they all just laugh at me.

No one's pov*

      2 years after the incident lisa and irene already got married. They are now at their house with the others they used to hang out at their house every weekend sleep over and went home at sunday afternoon.

   "Are you okay love?"lisa said irene run to the sink ang vomit, she's been vomiting since yesterday .

"Love ,what's wrong?are you sick?something hurt?"she said holding irene's hair and rubbing her back .

"I don't now, i suddenly felt dizzy and want to vomit"irene said washing her mouth. The others look at irene shock and cover their mouth the guys smirking at lisa the couple look at them confusedly.

"What?stop smirking"lisa said glaring at them.

  "Unnie,when was the last time you got your period?"jennie said looking at irene.

"Im delayed 1 month. "She said wiping her mouth.

"That's it, lisayah buy a PT and give to ypur wife to find out if she's pregnant"rosé said while eating irene and lisa look at each other with wide eyes and lisa smile widely and run to get her car key and went outside the others laugh at her.

  Lisa's pov*

     I can't believe what i heard, maybe they are right that irene is pregnant so i immediately get my car key and drove to the nearest pharmacy. After i buy i went home and i saw my hyun glaring at me.

"Ehh?wait what did i do?why your glaring at me?"i said  looking at her but she just glared at me and then pout

"Where were you?"she said pouting and open her arms to hug me.

  "I just buy PT love. Come on,let's see" i said excitedly then we went to bathroom i wait outside the door for a minutes. Then the door open we look at her but my smile suddenly drop when i saw her not smilling and teary eyes.

  "Hey hey,don't cry love, it's fine we can always try right?" I said softly and hug her i kiss her head.

"B-but.."she didn't finish what she was about to say because i kiss her lips for a minute and then i pulled but when i look at her she's smilling.

"Why?"i said looking at her. Then she show me the result. I widened my eyes and cover my mouth . I look at her she's smilling widely.

"Oh my god"i shout while jumping around they all laugh at me i don't care im so happy we're going to have our first baby.

  "Love stop, come here give me a hug"she said laughing i smile at her and hug her

   "Congrats guys"theu said in unison.whe smile at them.

"So this calls for a celebration"bambam shout  we all nod and then we decided to drink.

  After 1 year our first baby girl wa born we named her Hyunie.i can't wish for more im contedted with my family.
We are here at our house hyun is still sleeping and our baby, i already prepared a breakfast we're going to have a breakfast date here at our house. After i prepared everything i went to our room and saw her fixing her clothes already she really looks gorgeous.

      "Love ,let's go "i said and hold her hand she smile at me and we went to the balcony i already arrange there

I cover her eyes and guide her to walk slowly then when we went to balcony i remove the cover at her eyes and i kiss her lips and give her the flower.

"I love you love"i said and hug her.

"I love you too"she said hugging me back.

  After we eat i ask her to dance with me.i get my phone and play a music

  "Some people think it's still early to marry we're just new. But i think it's not how long we held each others hand, what matters is how well we love each other. It's not how long i held you in my arms what matters is how sweet the years together ,what matters most is that we love each other love. I will forever take care and love you and our baby. I love you hyun" i said while we're dancing 

   "I love you forever Joohyun Bae Manoban"i said and kiss her lips afyer minutes i pulled out  and smile ate her.

"I love you too love"joohyun said hugging me.
I will forever cherish my family. I hope we live happily from now on.

                                 ~The End~