Sixth

Lisa pov*

Im excited to see kai hyung again i wan't to know who's hyung fiance hehehe she's lucky because hyung is the ideal husband of many girls im so proud of him😊 lunch time me and my bestfriends eating peacefully when the cafeteria opened i smiled when kai hyung enter the cafeteria but when i saw he's not alone my smile automatically drop once i recognize that it was jennie the only person i've been waiting for several days

They just pass by our table without glancing at us even kai hyung. Did i do wrong?why jennie suddenly distancing with me?it's hurt to see the person you the most with someone else not just someone it's my bestfriend my brother.

"Kookie have you talk to your unnie?why she didn't text me back answered my calls she didn't even glance at me , did i do something wrong?are they really close ?holding hands while walking ?be honest with me kookie your unnie is she kai hyung's fiance?"i said cracked voice and teary eyes they all looking at me worriedly. Jisoo unnie sit beside me and seulgi unnie while dahyun at my back they hug me that moment my tears suddenly falls i silently sob .

"Lisayah maybe you need to talk to jennie?to cleared things out?"bambam said sadly he's right i will talk to you jennie later .

"Come on,it's almost time we need to go are you going to continue at your dance class?"taehyung said patting my head.

"Can we go now?im not feeling good guys"i said weakly they just nod and we all stand up start walking i can't look at them being sweet i can't get hyung he knows that im courting jennie why he has to do this😔

After class im walking to parking lot with my friends when we reach the parking lot i suddenly felt weak because of the scene.

  I feel my cheek become wet thats when i realized im already crying i feel so betrayed  if she didn't like why she let me court her why she didn't even tell me that i don't have a chance? I just run and run and run until i feel tired and sit at t...

I feel my cheek become wet thats when i realized im already crying i feel so betrayed if she didn't like why she let me court her why she didn't even tell me that i don't have a chance? I just run and run and run until i feel tired and sit at the road it's raining so hard i don't get it why they lied to me?even kai hyun i trust him . I can't see the road clearly because of so much crying and raining but suddenly i feel that the rain is not touching my skin i look up to see iu unnie she's looking at me sadly she help me get up and get in her car i told her i don't want to go home so she let me stay at their house.