Twenty Six

No one's pov*

   Irene went back to university smilling she's happy because she's okay and lisa now. After driving she arrived at university her friends got confused why their unnie went back smilling. Same with lisa she left korea smilling from ear to ear her friends tease her on their whole flight. They also saw irene showing the ring to lisa they are all happy to see lisa happy they don't need to worry now but that's what they think.

Kai's pov*

        Im on my way to the manoban's mansion i need to talk to uncle. Suho told me everything mr.kim's plan,when i arrived i went directly to his office inside the mansion.i knock 3 times.

"Come in" uncle said i open the door and went inside he look at me and stop what he's doing.

"Uncle i think you need to send your mens to thailand to secure lisa and call our friends parents and told them to sent their own mens to secure them all. And please call the Bae's to send their mens at the university and fetch irene and iu at her office. I don't know but i feel like something will going to happen. Suho told me everything he's planing on hurting lisa by hurting the people that is important to her specially irene. Please uncle let's move now.im going to fetch jennie everytime i know his dad is crzy now he didn't care if jennie is his daughter .please uncle you and auntie lucy always take care."i said to uncle,he immediately called his mens in thailand to secure lisa's safety he then called the Bae's and our friends parents.i felt releive.

  "I'll go now uncle please take care always."i said and left im going to university  now while im on my way i notice a car following me.

Irene's pov*

      It's already 5pm ,Im here listening to our teacher when i notice mens in suit i raise my eyebrow when i recognize mr.jang one of my dad's trusted men. What are they doing here what's happening.

      I feel my phone vibrate.

Love🐒💜

Love is there body guards there looking for you?

Love🐇💜

Yes love they are all my dads mens there are 20  mens outside my room
What's happening?

Love🐒💜

Really?that good ,please take care okay?i love you hyun. please always let them to come with you everywhere to make sure your safe.

Love🐇💜

Why?is there a problem?

Love🐒💜

Nothing love i just want to make sure ypur safe while im away.

Love 🐇💜

Okay you too take care there,no girls manoban . Ilove you 😍😘😘😘

Love🐒💜

   Iloveyou too love. Please take care always 😘😘

Irene🐇

Dad what's happening?why you sent lots of your mens?

Dad👤

For your safety my daughter. Focus on your teacher not your phone we love you

I just sigh and put my phone inside my bag.

Lisa's pov*

   When we arrived here at thailand i notice lots of men in suit following us. I look at jisoo unnie i think she notice too.

"You notice them too lis?"she said still looking looking at me.

"Yes unnie why so many?i don't feel good about this unnie. "I said then my phone ring i answered