Thirty One

No one's pov

        3weeks after Lisa and irene was busy planning their wedding next week all of their friends and family are excited for the wedding already.

"They are planning on their wedding boss"the guy said

  "I won't let them live happily while me suffering. On their wedding day block the way of the bride and get her."the other man said sternly.

  "What do you want us to do with the bride?"the other person said.

  "Nothing i don't need her im just going to use her to get that manoban,make sure to send the bride's veil to lisa"the guy said smirking.

"Yes mr.kim we will"the guy said and left.

    Time skip (last night before the wedding)

  Lisa's pov*

       Im here at my/friends house back in college they said me and joohyun need to sleep in separate house we can't see each other the night before the wedding. So this is it tomorrow im going to be married. Joohyun is in their house right now with her unnie and parents.

      "How are feeling now lis?"kookie said we are drinking now just a little to celebrate.

      "Nervous,happy,excited i don't know i can't explain"i said chuckling

    "I can't beleive that your getting married first than all of us your oppa and unnie"seulgi unnie said

    "Yeah me too ,but im so happy finally you find the right one."jisoo unnie said.

  "It's already 12 you think we need to sleep now?we have a wedding to attend tomorrow morning"tae oppa said smilling. Im happy that they alwayd support me  im so lucky to have them.

  "Yeah , but lisa are hundred sure now?you still have time to change your mind,let's marry instead,sana doesn't want to marry yet."dahyun said laughing and we laugh at sana's reaction.

"Yah how dare you,you said im the only one you want to get married with"sana said pouting arm crossed.

  "Silly ,i won't back out im 3000 percent sure . "I said smilling

"3000? Why?because you love her 3000?who are you iron man?"dahyun said laughing.

  "3000?who said i love her 3000?i cant even count how big is my love for her so no. Its more than 3000"i said smilling sweetly

  "Can you be lisa just some time dahyun"sana said rolling her eyes dahyun just pout.we just laugh at them

"Alright let's all sleep "rm oppa said and we all agree. I can't wait to see my hyun 9hours left before our wedding i can't help but to feel nervous. I don't know everything seems perfect and happy. We all went to our room but minutes after i heard a knock and it open showing the 6 idiots friends of mine since todlers hahaha

"Do you need anything unnie's hyung's ?"i said curiously

  "Can we sleep here with you before you step forward to your new life with your wife?"dahyun said cutely the others smiled at me i just nod and smile back they jump at my bed and we all fell asleep.

Tzuyu pov*

      Me and the other follow those 6 idiots they went to lisa's room we open slowly the door and heard them talk they really are close since they've been best of friends since kids. We all just smile at the scene and left them we hope nothing can ruin us all specially our own happiness.

    "So let's all go to sleep?"i said looking at the others.they all nod and went to their room. After awhile i can't sleep i went to balcony to take some air .