Eighteen

Flashback*

(Lisa and her friends house)

  They all hug kai and apology to say hurtful things and for hating him for 4years without even trying to hear his side after the group hug they all sit at the living room and ask what happened how they put mr.kim to jail they are shock specially kookie to hear that one of the student council named kim yeri was his half sister and he's crying because he said hurtful words to her noona back then and turn his back to her noona after hearing everything from kai they said that they will help them to talk to their baby lisa and kai ask what happened when they are in australia.

  "Jisoo can i know what really happened after all of you left?i just heard from uncle that lisa change a lot and suffering"kai said looking at them sadly they all look at each other and jisoo nod at taehyung to explain everything .

"Yeah she suffered for a long time she did't go out of her room she always cry at nights she didn't want to talk to anyone she always shut her door not even touching the foods that we bring inside her room she lost her weight she really looks malnourished and has long and messy dry hair . But one day jisoo iu rosé and seulgi went out to buy grocery stock and kookie was sleeping inside his room then bambam went with his friend i was going to bring foods inside her door but when i open the door i got panic and my heart broke into pieces when i caught her holding a blade trying to harm her self i drop the tray that im holding and run beside her i snatch the blade and she cried while while slapping my chest i just let her to hurt me i can bare all the slap i recieve from her but i can't take it if she hurt her self i talk to her and ask her why she do that you know what she told me? "It's hurt oppa why i can't forget her?why i can't take the hurt away? why she chose him over me?i want to rest oppa im tired im so tired getting hurt every morning she's the first person im looking for everything i eat i remember our happy moment while eating that food ,it's hurting me so much to the point that i want to end my life oppa, why can't she love me back?am i not enough?please oppa end my life now im so tired of this hurt im feeling inside this(pointing her heart at her chest) i can't take it anymore please end my life now" she said shouting while crying it's hurt to witness that the one you treasure was crying and want to end her life because of other person who can't fight for her. after that she pass out that's when kookie came at her room running when he saw us he run near us and help me carry lisayah and bring her at the hospital after we arrived they immediately bring her at the ER and i called jisoo after minutes they arrived and ask what happend after they heard everything we all promise not to left lisa's side even just a seconds to make sure she won't hurt her self again.that they we blame both of you and we all promised to not let you both get near lisayah specially now that she's okay we don't want her back hurting her self. We're glad after 2years she finally okay she can laugh with us but not the bubbly lisa that we all know.after another 2years that when finally she came back to her self the ball of sunshine the bubbly lisa and happy go lucky lisa we all love to see and that's all thanks to iu unnie she's really good at taking care of her to the point that she almost fail her one subjct because she forgot to submit her final req.the reason?she's busy looking for lisa making sure she's okay we are all lucky to have iu unnie with us. After that incident we are all inseperable we are always together wherever we go whatever we do"taehyung said crying it's still hurt to remember all the thing happened to lisa,they are all crying specially the babies of the group mina and tzuyu and the other new friends they didn't know about that only seulgi jisoo rosé iu kookie bambam taehyung knows what really happened they decided not to talk about that incident anymore it's a nightmare for all of them kai was crying so hard he didn't know that her baby sister can think to end her own life he's blaming him self .

"I-im sorry guys i didn't know she would harm her self, im sorry"kai said sobbing jisoo sit beside him and hug him

"Don't blame your self kai it' not your fault we promised to help you but please promised us that you won't hurt our sister again"jisoo said rubbing his back she's crying too