Eight

At Australia.....

It's been a year since they arrive at australia they are all living together in one house. They are all inseperable ever since they arrive specially iu and lisa they always hang out go to school and went home together iu always making sure that lisa was okay and happy before they left korea she promised her self lisa's and parents to take care of their baby.

Lisa was doing good with her friends sometimes she's still thinking of jennie she will get sad or spacing out but her friends and iu make her laugh every time she's sad even iu who's serious at her life learn to do some crazy stuff ,sometimes ride along with the crackheads just to make lisa laugh.

Lisa's parents calls her everyday to check up on her .about kai?he followed lisa after 6months he tried to explain everything but her friends won't let him to get near to lisa they don't want to see lisa become sad again. He always tried to ask for her forgiveness , He stop the wedding plan with the help of the manoban's kai and jennie was happy for what happened and forever thankful to mr.marco, mr.manoban already made mr.kim in jail for illegal business and for threatening her daughters life. They found out that mr.kim operating drugs and guns smugglings . Kai help mr.manoban to grab all the information they can use against mr.kim they are shock to find out that he killed many of business men who are coming he's way. They already put him to jail for the rest of his life.has second family without jennies's family knowing he has another daughter named kim yerim 1yr older than jungkook. Jennie she's still hoping and still waiting that lisa will finally come back and forgive her for being a coward she still hope that lisa will give her another chance to make it up to her.

Her parents called her to inform her that she will be having her surgery to finally remove the bullet inside her head she's very nervous theres so many what if inside her mind. Her friends didn't left her side during surgery until she recovered. She's happy because she won't be worried anymore specailly her parents she can now do anything.

4years after .....

3rd year college lalisa, she's doing good for the past 4years she already move on she said?she already know about iu feelings for her but sadly she can't give the same love that iu giving to her she talk to the older woman and told her that she really love iu as her sister she can't be without her iu unnie she like her she love her but not the same as iu love her her unnie understand her and tried to move on from her by intertaining some of her suitors lisa was happy to see her unnie trying to open up her heart to other persons.
She's healthy now she take some self defense calsses with her friend. She's not the old lisa's who's weak who can't fight for her self. Don't mess with her and her friends if you don't want to meet satan. She's cold to others and snob but when she's with her friends she's like a baby and a crackhead leader. Many students are scared of her everytime they saw lisa at the school hallway they all run going inside their rooms and others run inside the restroom they don't want to block lisa's way but lisa felt little sad because of their act she's not even trying to hurt them she's just looking cold and scary but its natural for her and her friends.

Lisa met some new friends sana,jeongyeon,chaeyoung (twice),suga, j-hope,rm,jin,jimin and her cousins mina and tzuyu. Jisoo and rosé are finally dating same with dahyun and sana, other student think that lisa was dating mina and tzuya because they look close and the two girls always cling to lisa's arms they are all part of the dance club and music club. Iu already graduated so she decided to go back to korea to help her dad manage their business when lisa heard about that they all decided to come with iu back to korea and continue their college there at lisa's university ofcourse all her friends coming with her.

A week after they finish everything they are ready to go back to korea everything was set lisa's parents buy new big house or mansion to exact for lisa and her friends they let lisa live with them because they saw how happy lisa was with her friends. Night before their flight to korea they decided to drink some beers liqiuors and play games the one who lose will wear an onesie on their first day of school in korea and that ar lisa,jisoo,dahyun,taehyung, sana,chaeyoung(twice), mina,tzuyu,and jeongyeon. Rosé iu bambam jungkook and seulgi can't help but to burst out laughing they all can't wait to see them wearing cute onesie the others just pout at them but laugh along with them later because of their crazyness.