Twenty Four

Jisoo's pov*

     Where are you lis please wait for me wait for us don't do something stupid again.i am with my girlfriend driving finding lisa we all decided to separate ways to find her as soon as we can, we can't waste time we need to find her .i tried calling her but she's not answering

"Damn it , answer the phone lis"i said cursing while im driving rosé rub my shoulder to calm me.

"Relax babe, we will find her im sure the others doing everything to find her. Do you know any place that lisa really love to go and stay everytime she want to be alone?" Rosé said softly i think for awhile come on jisoo use think harder.

"Wait i know she love watching stars, and she really love beach she always love sitting at the sand enjoying the sounds of waves the fresh air while watching stars ,"i said still driving

"Then that's it babe let's check all the near beach here if she's not there let's check her resort we went when we all have little vacation 9months ago."she said smilling fuck why i didn't think of that hell.

"Right let's go there baby can you dial them at our gc we need to inform them."i said she nod at me and start to dial them after 2 rings they all answered.

"Guys i think i know where is she. Lisa love beach right and she loves stars. Remember when we are all at her resort she all ways stay outside every night at the beach while watching the stars she said it helps her to calm let's check all the beach here if she's not ther let's go at her beach resorts.

"I'll go first at her resort im near already. I call you guys if she's here."iu unnie said we all agree. I hope your okay lisa.

  Iu pov*

   I arrived at lisa's resort i walk run inside and ask the staff.

  "Is lisa here?"i said one of them nod  i look at her to continue.

"She's at the beach ms.jieun she's already drunk we try to stop her but she shout at us"she said i imeddiately run at the beach i look around while running and i saw her sitting beside the beach . I sigh in relief that she's okay. I immediately call the others and said she's here. When i reach where she's sitting i heard her crying i sit beside her and hug her tight she hug me back and burried her face at my neck.

"Shhhh stop crying lis ,im here your not alone please don't cry"i said softly she just continue crying i want to be mad at my sister but i want to hear everything first .

"It's okay lis , im already here remember i promised you that i won't leave you ever again im always here for you if you need me." I said rubbing her back an hour had past the otjer's already arrive they try to make her stop crying but they can't we just let her cry until she fell asleep. We all decided to stay here i already called my parents and told everything happened  and lisa's parents too . We are all here at lisa's room looking at her while she's sleeping.

"So what's the plan now?we can't leave her alone without us  im scared she would harm her self again" taehyung said looking at lisa worriedly

"You can all attend school tomorrow i'll stay here."i said they all shook their heads

"No,i won't leave her side again like we do back then"dahyun said wiping her tears. Tzuyu and mina already sleeping beside lisa hugging her.

  "I already called uncle to excuse all of us at the university until lisa was fine."jisoo said looking at lisa i can't see any expression at her face.

  "Okay so i just attend my meeting tomorrow and i'll come back here as soon as im done."i said looking them they all nod good thing we get the room with 5 beds so we all stay here with lisa.after talking we all sleep because tomorrow we need to do our duty.

   Kai's pov*

     I didn't followed them at the resort because my mom called me said it's important i don't want to leave lisa too but i can't say no to my mom.

    "Jen can i ask you something?"i said while driving i fetch her from the campus and she buy groceries.

  "What is it kai?" She said and look at me i sigh

  "Do you still love lisa?"i said waiting for her answer i want to make things clear i tried to like her but i can't really. I don't know why i just see her as my sister.

  "Hmm"she just hmm and nod at me im sad right now i don't know what to do why she always need to get hurt first because of mr.kim and now because of suho one of sehun's friend.after i drop jennie home i went to sehun to ask where suho living he accompany me he didn't ask anything he know's when im mad and im telling you im freakin' mad right now. After driving he ring the doorbell and suho open the door i immediately throw lots of punches sehun tried to stop me but i push him and tell him not to. He's clueless why i suddenly attack him.

"What the fuck is your problem?"he said wiping his side mouth that is bleeding.

"How dare you to do that?how dare you hurt lisa!"i shout at him while punching him he just chuckle i gritted my teeth.

  "Lisa?irene's girlfriend or should i say ex?im sure after what she saw she won't talk to irene anymore. I just did my job "he said laughing i widened my eyes

"What are you talking about?"i said grabbing his collar

  "Ohw mr.kim said i just need to hurt lisa by stealing her girlfriend he pay me big amount"he said smirking

"Mr.kim?who?is it kim the one inside the jail?"i said and pucnh him until he begged me to stop

  "Y-yeah its mr.kim i can't hurt a person physically that's why i hurt her by kissing irene i heard she almost kill herself back then so i thi nk if she experience that pain again maybe she would end her own life that way i don't know to feel more guilt."he weakly i called uncle marco and told him everything he sent a cops and get suho

"Rot in hell asshole"i said and left with sehun after that i went home and call the others i inform them to not leave lisa i know mr.kim he will do everything.

  No one's pov*

  After 1week lisa diceded to attend school they all went to university already iu drive lisa there and called jisoo to wait for lisa at the parking lot.after minutes they already arrived she's wearing that.

 She's back being cold and scary she looks different now

She's back being cold and scary she looks different now.but deep inside she still hoping irene would come back to her.when they walk inside the campus all students look at her scared she really looks scary now you can't mess with a heart broken manoban if you don't want to meet satan this early.