Twenty Five

Lisa's pov*

     While walking at the hallways i saw irene at the side of my eye i want to run to her hug her tight shower her face with lots of kisses. But sadly i can't im still hurt i know it's sound crazy but im still hoping she will run to me and ask me to comeback at her . I suddenly stop walking when my phone start to ring i look at the caller ID it's my dad.

"Hello dad"i said softly

"Hi sweety how are you?"he said softly i just smile i know he's trying to stop him self to ask .

"Im fine dad why you call?"i said waiting for him to answer

"Honey remember when i told you about your training at thailand for 1month?your not getting younger baby you need to train how to handle our business."he said i just nod the others just looking at me

"Yes dad,when will it start?"i said i heard him sigh

"Im sorry baby i know your not yet fully okay but you need to be there the day after tomorrow so you will leave tomorrow.""he said worriedly

"I understand dad,what time will my flight tomorrow?"i said i heard the others gasp and look at me worriedly i just smile at them.

"Tomorrow morning baby 10am youre coming with your friends they are going to train too"dad said i smile from ear to ear i know he wants my friends to come with me i know what they all thinking.

After the call i told them about us going to thailand tomorrow they are happy to know that im not leaving alone.

  Hours after i recieve a message from mr.lee my right hand

Mr.Lee

Young miss im already at the parking to delivered the flower to ms.Bae

I widened my eyes fuck i forgot to inform mr.lee about what happened.

To Mr.Lee

Mr.lee not now. Just deliver that tomorrow morning at 8.

Mr.Lee

Okay young miss.

Lunch time i just decided to stay at the music room to dance and sing everytime im sad i just dance.

I didn't notice that im already crying while playing piano at singing this song really makes me cry so much. After i play piano i saw a guitar i get it and try to play.

Damn.why all the songs i play i feels like dedicated for me.

Time skip(Next morning)

Me and my friends are on our way to airport we already excuse for 1month they understand because we need to attend the training class how to manage a business.

Irene's pov*

      While listening to our teacher im thinking about lisa she looks different now i saw hurt and long in her eyes when we stared at me i didn't mean to hurt her.

"Ms.bae your girlfriend sent you flower again."mrs.lee said i got shock why would lisa send me flower i know she hate me now i just went outside and get the flower.