Twenty Nine

No one's pov*

       After their 1 week vacation they all went back . Lisa drop irene home and talk to the old Bae about her plan proposing again to irene at the university. After the talk she went to her parents to tell them about the plan and talk about something important. After they talk she went to her friends at their house. She call them all they all gathered at the living room.

  "So what is this all about lis?"jungkook said

"I know all of us are good at dancing, im just thinking to make a flashmob. I'll ask joohyun to marry me and this time i'll make nothing can destroy my plan. Please help me tomorrow we start practicing i already talk to nayeon wendy joy and yeri. They all agree to join our plan we will do this on friday at the university.we still have 2days to practice guys."lisa said smilling they all love to dance and they are all willing to help lisa.

"Okay we're in. We are happy for you lis. Group hug"teahyung said they all group hug and laugh.they are really best of friends.

Lisa's pov*

       Everything was set iu unnie volunteer to sing she said she's going to sing Marry You by bruno mars. At first she sing it slowly so my friends dance slowmo at the beggining then after awhile the bit become happy and jolly so they dance with energy.yeri volunteer to accompany joohyun once we arrive at university yeri will grab her away and went inside the campus where the students doing there things. My friends already their pretending that they are just talking then when they saw joohyun already there the 4 pairs pretending walking and will stop at the middle like a statue while the guys arm was at the girls shoulder then iu unnie show her self and start to sing then at the slow dance part it would be just bambam and nayeon, then kookie and jeongyeon, taehyung and jihyo, then kai oppa and jennie the others will join them when the bit of the song change become fast and happy. And me?ofcourse i will show my self at the second song Marry Me by jason derulo. In the second song all of us will dance including iu unnie.

      "Love are you okay?"she said holding my hand.

   "Yes love. Im just thinking of something"i said and smile at her

    "Okay,so tomorrow is friday can we go out tomorrow after school?"she said pouting.

   "Ofcourse love. But later i will drop you home and back here at the campus we have dance practice love practice "i said she just nod pouting yeah it's been 2days since we date. Im just busy to practice with the others i want this to be perfect.

   "Let's go love im done already we can go home now. But before you drop me home please let's eat icecream first "she said pouting looking at me puppy eyes.

   "Sure. Anything can make my joohyun happy"i said and kiss her forehead .

    We hop in my car and went to buy some icecream. We just talk while sitting at the bench after our short mini date i drop her home and went back to university.

  "So?are we ready?let's start."i said and we all position .the music start and we dance all together after our practice we already went home and have some drink to celebrate.

  "I can't wait for tomorrow"dahyun said giggling

  "Yeah me too ,our baby lisa is a grown up woman now"jisoo unnie said wiping her fake tears. We all laugh at her. By the way im okay now with kai oppa and jennie ,she already have a boyfriends its mino. Joohyun and ger are back being friends now that's why she's part of our dance tomorrow.

  "Babe will you marry me too?"jisoo unnie said she's already drunk the others laugh at her . After our celebration we all went to sleep.

  Morning come we all wake up early to prepare. Im infront of my mirror now fixing my suit.