Thirty Two

No one's pov*

After the call they all went home to plan at first lisa want to go right away but her friends don't let her they need a plan all of them are good at fighting they trained for many years even using guns they know too. So they need to execute a nice plan to get irene. All of them went to manoban's mansion they make a plan that lisa went first so they won't get mad if they see lisa come alone but after 15minutes they will follow too for backups, her friends bts,bambam,kai,seulgi,jisoo, sehun,mino,hanbin,jackson,mark,jinyoung,chanyeol,xiumin,chen,ten,eunwoo,bobby,and the manoban's mens and their own men's so they are many that will backups for lisa and irene. They told lisa to wear bulletproof inside her polo and jacket so it is not noticesable. And they put guns inside lisa's car and lots of guns magazine with bullet. And they put 2 guns inside her jacket incase of emergency and all of them wear earpiece for easy communication. After an hour lisa hop in her car and drove fast at the address. 20minutes after lisa left her friends follow her with the backups. The others stay at the mansion hoping they all went back safe.

Lisa's pov*

Im still driving going to that hide out i can't wait to get irene i will surely kill all of them if they touch my wife. I know my friends just few miles away from me i know they will arrived as soon as i need their help.

"Are you near lis?remember becareful okay?we're here for you. " i heard kookie from the line

"Yeah im almost there guys how about you?"i said while driving .

"Keep safe lis okay. Please careful if you think he's going to do something just give us sign and we will go inside immediately."rm oppa said seriously

"Ne oppa"i said and after minutes im already here.

"Guys im here already remember if you guys here me shout Hyun it means i need your help you need to come inside immediately okay"i said and prepared to went out

"Copy"

"Seulgi unnie jisoo unnie find your spot now you both have the sniper we count on you unnie" i said and i went outside my car.

"Ne,take care lisaya"they said. I stand outside my car i didn't walk that far from my car all my guns inside there so if ever i need it i can get easily.

"Finally you arrived,are you sure your alone?"i just nod at him.

"What do you want from me mr.kim?"i said coldly

"Relax,i just want to play games with you lisa"he said smirking

"Do you think kookie,jennie and yeri will be hapoy if they found out your the one behind all of this?"i said seriously i heard gasp from tje line.

"The fuck it's dad?"i heard kookie from the line.

"Shut up! I don't fucking care if they hate me. I already lost them years ago i have nothing to lose now."he said annoyed i just shake my head nad smirk .

"Where's joohyun?im willing to trade my self just let joohyun go."i said i heard my friends disagree.

"What are you saying lis. Don't say that "i heard from jisoo unnie.

"Really?"he said then he clap his hand 2 times then a guy went out holding joohyun i suddenly feel an urge to run to her

"Stop there, don't come near here. Or i'll shoot her head."mr.kim said aiming the gun to joohyun. Joohyun look at me shaking her head while crying. Fuck how dare them to make my baby cry.

"Let her go mr.kim im the one you need right?just let her go"i said looking at hyun worriedly .i know she will get mad at me but i can't just stand here.