Twenty Three

Lisa's pov*

      It's been 9months,After that little vacation of us i feel relieve now me and kai oppa back being friends/siblings. Me and my friends plan to surprised my baby joohyun today is our 9th  month of being official. And guess what?im going to ask her to marry me but not now maybe when she's ready or 2years from now or 5years i just want to propose and secure our relationship you know i just want to let her know that i only want her only her.

"Lis are really sure about this?we are all willing to help you but we want to make sure that you are really sure about this plan"jisoo unnie said

"Ofcourse unnie im hundred percent sure she's the one i want to be with forever."i said smilling from ear to ear i already ask her parents they agreed they are happy and excited for us specially my parents.

"Hmm okay so what's the whole plan?"jimin said looking at me

"We're going to our hotel rooftop and decorate that later me and joohyun will have some dinner their she really love watching the city lights and the stars.you guys are going to help me prepare everything. Film later a wedding proposal flashmob  and you guys will play it later after the fireworks i already called the staff to bring big screen at the rooftop and everything that we need. So are you in?"i said looking at them hoping they will agree.

"Ofcourse ,for lisa let's go"they all cheered and we left the campus to start preparing later iu unnie will come here she will acompany me to buy a ring for her sister. Im so happy for today  just thinking about getting married to one and only bae joohyun makes me really happy. After minutes we all arrived together even kai oppa is with us.

"So let's all start now it's already 1  at 3 im going to buy ring with iu unnie so i will left you all here later and just send me the photo if  everything is set"i said while we're inside the elevator. After that we are all now here at the rooftop we start everything till iu unnie came we are almost done but they said i can go they will finish the rest i smiled them they are all supportive.

  Me and iu unnie was on our way to jewelry shop to buy a ring .we are just talking about life and how to handle her sister after awhile we arrived at the jewelry shop we look for the ring until there's this one ring captivated me and iu unnie we both look at each other and smile we have the same taste at everything.
It's really look beautiful i can't take my eyes off  from the ring. We take an hour inside there and we decided to go i need to fetch my joohyun it's already 5 .after minutes of driving we arrived at the campus.I already buy a ring with iu unnie im with her right now ,we are walking to the sc office to surprise my baby im going to fetch her iu unnie decided to come with me to irene.
My friends called me they said everything is all set im very excited to ask her to mary me.

We're just laughing here iu unnie tease me about my surprise then we are infront of the office iu unnie open the door while giggling but suddenly my world stop when i saw the most painful scene happened in my entire life

We're just laughing here iu unnie tease me about my surprise then we are infront of the office iu unnie open the door while giggling but suddenly my world stop when i saw the most painful scene happened in my entire life. My heart shattered into pieces my knee is trembling and i feel so week i felt my tears flowing down my cheeks.