Eleven

Lisa pov*

While im driving im stealing some glance at joohyun she really looks so beautiful now im asking my self why the hell i didn't try being friends with her back in high school?
Yeah because your busy to one person who didn't even try to fight for both of you suvh a coward aishhh. Iu unnie always teasing me about her sister but i always ignored her because that time im not interested with anyone. I didn't now she can be this gorgeous after 4years. After minutes of driving we arrived at their house i try to wake her up but she don't want so i have no choice i carry her bridal style and go inside of their house iu unnie uncle dad and aunt mom look at us worriedly i just mouthed them "i'll explain later"they just nod and i go upstairs to bring her to her room when i opened her room and i put her at her bed inside her blanket i was about to go out when she tug my shirt she's mumbling something i lean closer to hear her .

"Stay please"irene said eyes closed tugging my shirt i think she's still scared. I just nod and laid beside her she suddenly hug me and put her head at my chest i just pat her shoulder slowly so she can sleep well.i humm a song until i heard some snor coming from this beautiful lady beside me i automatically smiled looking at her face i slowly stand up and put the blanket at her and lean closer to kiss her forehead and slowly go out. When i got out i sigh in relief oh god it's so hard to be in one bed with beautiful lady like joohyun. I walk downstair i saw iu unnie and her parents still there i just sit beside iu unnie and started to explain everything they look worried specially uncle dad he look mad i saw him clench his fist .

"Lis thanks for saving my sister thank god you are there if not maybe that bastard did something to my sister."iu unnie holding my hand i know even they always bicker they still care for each other specially iu unnie i know how much she love her sister.

"Honey we are very thankful that you are there please lisa baby always look for our daughter she may be act cold and strong but she's soft inside and still a baby"aunt mom said hugging me i just nod and smiled

"I will aunt mom don't worry about her im always here for her"i said then i look at my watch i widened my eyes shit i forgot about my cousins.
"Ahmm unnie uncle dad aunt mom i need to go it's getting late" i said scratching my head

"Oh honey just stay here you already said that it's getting late right?please stay her it's dangerous to drive this late at night"uncle dad said smilling i saw unnie smirk but suddenly smiled when she notice im looking at her.

"Okay uncle dad i just call my friends maybe they are worried about me"i said smilling they just nod and went upstairs i dial jisoo unnie number afte2 rings she immediately answer

"Unnie i just...."i got cut off by her

"Yah yah lisayah where were you?don't you know how worried we are right now?its getting late and your still not here and mina and tzuyu was crying because you told them that you will followed us behind but hours had pass you still not here"jisoo unnie said worriedly shit really

"Sorry unnie i forgot to call you iu unnie fetch me at school and we eat outside we just arrived here at their house uncle dad said i sleep here they don't want me to drive this late night." Half true half lie oh budha forgive me for lying them.

"Ohw is that so?please don't do it again okay?take care always and call us if you need something please say our hello to iu unnie goodnight lisayah see you tomorrow."jisoo said.

"Okay unnie goodnight see you tomorrow please tell jeongyeon to drive my car again tomorrow at school i just ask iu unnie to drop me there bye."i said and hung up. I walk upstairs and open the guest room but its all lock so i knock at iu unnie room i heard her said come in so i open the door and went inside.