About This Story

This story is a Groupchat AU

Craig and Tweek were strangers, until the former somehow aquired the number of the latter. They soon become friends and when Craig introduces the other to his other friends, things get knocked into the third gear.

***

This story centers primarily around a Groupchat, in this groupchat is a slew of characters from the popular TV show, South Park. Drama plagues this small group of delinquents as they try to find love and have fun.

Some Things to Note:

- all characters have been ages up cause it would be creepy otherwise and I don't promote minors taking about and having sex cause that's just wrong.

- There will be some IRL scenes for more intense situations that wouldnt happen in a text message.

- It wont only be on the Groupchat, the characters will message each other outside of the chat.

- The two main characters are Tweek and Craig.

- This fan fiction will contain Gay characters, if you have a problem with that. The exit is at the top of the screen so promptly fuck off.

- I do appreciate any feedback, votes are always welcome.

- Any ideas or opinions you have can be commented or private messaged to me, whatever floats your boat.

- Try not to be toxic while commenting, unless its towards me. Cause I don't care what people say about me, it's what they say about others that I dont like.

***

Also disclaimer I write these at like 2-3am so like if shit doesn't make sense oh well. Also Spelling mistakes are common so don't worry too much about them.

***

This entire story is made up, it's make believe so try not to get too sad or angry at things people do in this story. The people involved aren't real people.

***

It's all improv aswell btw, so whatever comes to mind ends up on the page.

First 67 Chapters: Written in 2020
Final 33 Chapters: Written in 2023
So things have changed a lot since then.