Part 1

I know I said I would post this when my intro had some good amount of views, but I just couldn't help it!!

Enjoyyyyyy luvs

"Josie Flores, pay attention please!" I put my phone down and look up at my physics teacher, Mr.Kein. "Sorry, what's going on?" he groans.

"What's the formula to find force?" 

"Force equals mass times acceleration" I look at him and I knew by the look of his face that he was expecting me to get it wrong. I mean who can get that  wrong, its pretty damn easy. Not even 5 minutes later, the bell rings.

Oh wow, class ended that quick? Well time for lunch. 

I grab my notebook and pencil stuffing it inside my backpack standing up and walk out the class, manage to survive as I pass the mobs of students in the middle of the hallways and walk in the cafeteria. I look around and see my friends sitting down at a table by the vending machines. I walk up to the table sitting down next to my best friend, Verenice. 

"The devil herself has arrived" she hugs me and I laugh hugging her back.

"I have arrived. What's up guys?" I take out my water of bottle taking a sip of it. 

"Dude look at that girl over there, she came to surprise visit her girlfriend. So cute" my friend, Ellie, said. I look at where she was looking and indeed there was a girl with a poster and a bag of food sitting down with another girl 3 tables in front of us, kissing and hugging each other. "How you know she's surprising her? Does she not go here?" 

"The girl with the brown hair and headband, her name is Anastacia. She graduated last year. Her girlfriend graduates this year. I only know that because my brother is friends with Anastacia. And I know Anastacia personally too. She's such a b-" my other friend, Miranda, cut her off, "hey! No need to be rude" 

"Yeah, don't call her names. I mean.. how bad can she be?" I keep looking at them and roll my eyes looking down at my phone. I went on instagram and searched up Anastacia's name and I found her instagram real quick. I looked through her photos and saw a few with her girlfriend. "That's Alex, right?" I see Ellie nod. "No wonder she looked familiar. She's in band. Well she was, she quit this year"

"How you know that?" Miranda asks.

"Josie was in the band, well color guard. She quit last year in November" I nod, "It's not that I got bored. I didn't have time for that anymore. I kept missing practices, I missed some games during fall season. So I decided to quit" Miranda nods and goes back to eating. 

I look back down at my phone looking through her Instagram one more time and lock my phone standing up grabbing my wallet out of my backpack, "Imma go get food" no one acknowledges me and I walk to the taco line. I groan when I see the long line, but I really want tacos, so I stayed in the line. 

"How can someone even do a long distance relationship? They trust each other that much? It felt like they were smacking everyone in the face with their love. Must be-" my thoughts get interrupted by someone tapping on my shoulder. I turn around and I'm faced with Alex.

"Hey are you okay?" she looks at me a bit worried and I nod flashing her a smile, "yeah I'm okay" she returns the smile. I was about to turn around when she speaks again, "hey you're Josie right?" she has a goofy smile and I can't help but smile. "Yep that's me" she smiles, "I knew I saw you somewhere. Last year's color guard captain, but you quit after marching season. You dated that trumpet player.. umm.. Javier" I go quiet and my smile disappears, "uh y-yeah I did"