Part 16

*1 week later; Alex's PoV*

It's April 22nd. I have the day off from work today and tomorrow and I'm taking advantage of them.

I told Josie I was accepted to UMKC and we might've have argued about it, you could say.

She didn't want to me go there since Anastacia is there, too. She started saying things that she could try things to get me back and all that.

She preferred me to go study in New York and be farther away than to be in the same school as Anastacia.

Yeah it pissed me off.

But I told her that it was going to be okay.

I wouldn't see her since Anastacia would be on her second year when I start, I wouldn't see her. And it's a low chance that I'll be having a dorm near her. Plus if Anastacia did try something, I wouldn't let her.

Shit, I'll buy Josie a plane ticket to fly over there so we can be together and make sure Anastacia leaves me alone.

It was like that for a while but she managed to let the topic go.

*Flashback*

I FaceTime Josie and she answers quickly.

"Hey what university did you get accepted to?" She asks and I can see her excitement in her eyes.

"I got accepted into UMKC" her smile disappears.

"Oh" she goes quiet.

"Why are you acting like that?" I ask her and I see her putting her phone down and I see she's sitting down in her chair.

"I don't want you going there" I raise my eyebrow, "why not? You were just excited for me"

"Anastacia is there Alex" she looks so serious about it.

But honestly, I was so caught up in my excitement I forgot that Anastacia is there too.

"Okay and?" I ask.

"I'm pretty sure you'll see each other and that bitch will try something to get you back"

"She is not. I wouldn't let her"

"Just because she's been silent for the past month or so, doesn't mean she won't try anything once she sees you're going to the same school as her. You're going to be alone over there and she will try something"

"Love, why are you so worried about that? You know I wouldn't let her get close to me" I say calmly but I'm getting a little bit mad.

"I rather have you go to New York to study instead of being in the same school as that bi-"

"oh my god Josie!" I say loud clearly sounding mad and she shuts up and I see she's sad.

"She's heading into her second year, there's no way that I'm going to see her love. Plus the chances of getting a dorm near her is low. And if she dares do something, she wouldn't get her way because I don't want anything with her anymore. Shit, I would buy you a plane ticket and fly you over there so you can be with me and she can leave me alone"

She stays quiet looking down at the ground.

"Baby look at me" she looks up at me and I see she was crying since she was wiping her cheek.

"Hey don't cry, it's going to be okay, alright? I won't let her do anything okay?" she nods slowly and I smile. "Now stop crying beautiful" I see her blush a little bit.