Part 2

*Alex's PoV*

I called my mom to pick me up, luckily she was home. I sat down in the bench near me and I stared at the clear blue sky. 

What have I done?

I could've told Josie the truth since the beginning, instead of calling her names, saying she was trying to seduce me at the party, and everything else. I really thought her and I could be friends. Gosh but with Anastacia around, I can't even be around my own friends. That's why I freak out when she comes around and Josie is with me.

But I don't want to lose Anastacia.. she's the one meant for me. She's helped me, she's my first love. I can't lose her. I unlocked my phone and tried calling her but she didn't pick up. I called her about 20 more times and still no answer. Is she really that mad?

I wonder who's more upset.. Josie or Anastacia.. or me.

I see my mom pull up and I get up grabbing my backpack walking to her car and get in the passenger seat. I close the door and buckle myself in. "Hey mija, what's wrong?" she starts driving. "Argument with Anastacia.. that's why she didn't take me home. Can you take me to her house? I don't want her to go knowing we're in bad terms" my mom nods and drives me to her house. 

Once there, I get out and walk to the front door ringing the doorbell. 

Her dad answers the door and he smiles hugging me, "Hey Alex. What a nice surprise" I smile, "Hi, have you seen Anastacia?" his smile disappears. 

Oh no.

"I'm sorry sweetie, she left for the airport a while ago. She packed her things up, and said she was going to take you home and then head to the airport, her flight leaves at 3:45pm" I check my phone and see its 3:24pm. I'm not going to reach her in time, the airport is 30 minutes away. 

"But didn't she take you home?" I shake my head no, "we got in an argument when she went to pick me up at school, and she just left. I've called her a thousand times but she doesn't pick up.. I was hoping to catch her before she left, but I didn't know her flight left so early" he opens his arms and I go in for the hug. "You know my daughter. It's going to be okay. Call her again and hope she answers. If not, wait until she's lands back over there" we pull away from the hug and nod.

"Thank you either way" he nods and I walk back to the car getting in. 

"No luck?" I shake my head no and she drives us home. 

Once home, I go upstairs to my room and lock myself in there throwing myself in bed. I check my phone and still nothing. 

Maybe she'll call me once she lands back over there. I close my eyes and fall asleep. 

*Later that Night*

I wake up and I check that it's 8:37pm.

I get up from bed and grab my phone and still nothing from her. I put my phone down and walk downstairs. I see my mom in the living room with my dad, they see me and I sit down next to my mom. "You okay kiddo? You look as if you came back from the dead" I wipe my cheeks and notice that I cried in my sleep. "Y-yeah.. got in an argument with Anastacia but she left back to college today and I couldn't fix my mistake" 

"Well, what happened?" my dad lowered the volume of the tv.

"So there's this girl, Josie, we have 2 classes together and I thought that we could be friends. Well everytime I was talking with Josie after school.. Anastacia came around, and I blew Josie off, calling her a nobody and treating her like crap in front of her. Then at that party we went to, Josie was there and she bumped into me asking where's the restroom, I took her to the restroom, but it was in the other floor upstairs and it was empty, Anastacia appeared and I got scared and claimed that Josie took me upstairs and was trying to sleep with me. Anastacia smacked her and she dragged me out of the party. And just now earlier, when Anastacia came to school to pick me up, I was with Josie trying to apologize, she came up to us, and I called Josie a bitch.. Josie got mad getting in my face yelling and, Anastacia got mad because she was all up on me and left"