Introducing Characters! <3

Hellooo!

As you can see this is obviously not a chapter update.

We're doing this differently today.

At the very beginning of the book I said I was basing my characters on people that I knew in real life. So like obviously y'all don't know what the hell they look like.

All I got to say is they freaking beautiful 😍

I'm gonna be introducing the ones I've mentioned so far here.

Which are 7 characters.

Basically, you'll see a picture of them with their character name and then some characteristics of the character they're "playing" in the book and other important things lmao. Im not going to mention their real names; just know they mean so much to me❤️.

Well 5 of them do☺️.

I wanted to do this so like y'all knew what the characters look like and yeah.

Let's start with the main two characters of this story;

1)

Josie Flores - she's your basic teenage girl in high school

Josie Flores
- she's your basic teenage girl in high school. She's a junior. She was in colorguard for her freshman year and half of sophomore year. She wants to become a nurse (like her mother) but she first decides to take small steps before heading into the big guns of nursing in the medical field. Not a lot of her family work in the medical field. She went through a really abusive and toxic relationship and she's scared to the core to fall in love again or get close to anyone in a relationship type of way. She's bisexual, but only her close friends know about that, also her mother knows. She loves the cold, winter season. She has twin siblings; Jake and Sofie. She plans to stay in Texas as long as she can with her family. Her birthday is on December 17.

2)