Part 3

*Josie's PoV*

I pulled away from the hug and saw Anastacia walking up to us mad.

"Oh shit" I heard Alex say under her breath and I grabbed my bag. 

"I should go, I'm sorry" I put my backpack on and I was about to walk away but Anastacia got in front of me. 

"You're that bitch from the party huh?" she literally spat the word 'bitch' in my face. She was about to smack me when Alex grabbed her hand and I stepped back anxious. She stopped her?

"Let me go Alex. Let me teach her a lesson" Alex got in front of her.

"You're not teaching anyone a lesson. Her name is Josie. We were finishing up on a project that we have for Economics class. I can't even work with someone for a class project?" 

"Not with her" Alex still didn't let go of her arm. "I only said all that because you were there and I know how you get. At the party? I was showing her to the restroom, she wasn't trying to fuck me. You showed up out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me and that was the first thing that came out of my mouth" I saw the anger in Anastacia leave her face and she looked at Alex.

"Are you calling me jealous and over protective?!" she sounded mad again.

I mentally face palmed. How does Alex handle a girl like that? 

I could freaking never.

"Yes the hell I am!" Alex yelled shutting her up. I flinched at Alex's anger. 

"Josie was just being nice trying to be my friend. But because of you, I fucked that up! I'm allowed to have friends! I'm missing out on my senior year, going to parties, having fun with my friends because of you!" she sounded really mad and she finally let go of Anastacia's arm. 

She must've have a really tight grip because I could see the redness in her dark caramel toned skin. Alex stood in front of me.

"I just had apologized to her when you ruined the moment. How did you even know I was here?"

She stayed quiet. 

"How?!" I flinched again at her yelling. 

"I tracked your phone..." she said quietly. "I came to visit you for the break" Alex stared at her. "Well now I really don't want to see you" those words hurt me and they're not even directed towards me. Yikes. 

Anastacia looked at Alex and then looked at me.

"I honestly can't believe this" I heard the sadness in her voice mixed with anger and she turned around and left. Alex watched her walk away and sat down staring at the ground.

I stay quiet for a few seconds, "I'm sorry, it's my fault" she shakes her head no.

"It's her fault, but of course she's not going to think that. She's going to say some bullshit like 'you chose her over your girlfriend' and I don't feel like dealing with that. I had to put her in her place. I'm getting tired of that shit" I looked at her and sigh. "Things will get better. Give it time" she looks at me and I give her a small smile, and she returns it. 

My phone vibrates and I see it. 

"I really need to go. I'll see you at school tomorrow" she nods and I give her one last smile before leaving and walking home.

*Alex's PoV* 

I'll be lying if I said I wasn't freaking sad. I never yell at Anastacia, but her tracking my phone down and acting like that, seriously pissed me off. It's sweet that she decided to visit me during the break, but it didn't have to be like that. I see Josie leave and I put my stuff away and grab my backpack and walk to my car. I get in and sit there for a few minutes.