Part 11

⚠️⚠️⚠️possible trigger warning!!⚠️⚠️⚠️

*Next Week; Josie's PoV*

It's Tuesday afternoon and I haven't seen Alex at all since Friday in 1st period.

She hasn't responded to any of my messages I've sent.

I just want to know why she's being like this.

I know it's Anastacia behind the account.

I blocked the account, but I didn't block her main.

She wouldn't dare text me through there.

Everything has been going okay, you could say.

I applied to volunteer at this hospital during July and I should be getting an answer back around February.

I'm in the public library, doing some research on some colleges since I'm going to start applying in the fall and I still don't know where I want to get my damn education.

My mom was home and she let me drive her car to the library and you don't understand how good it felt to drive.

I was looking at a community college when I get a message.

Alex.

I read it from the Notification Center thingy, instead of opening it.

Alex: i got ALOT of explaining to do. can I come over or can we meet up somewhere?

I open her message and text her back.

Me: im not even home atm.

Alex: oh wya? maybe I can meet you there

Me: i've been at the public library for the past hour. I guess we can meet at the park

Alex: have you been outside? It's raining and it's cold as hell. not a good mix

It's raining?

I look out the window behind me and yep, it's raining.

God damn.

Me: fine uh. meet me at my place in half an hour?

Alex: is your mom home? Tell her I'm going over

Me: yeah see you there

I text my mom saying Alex was going over and I put my phone in my backpack. I put my stuff away and log off the computer. I get up and walk downstairs and walk out the library. I put my hoodie on and run to the car unlocking it and get in.

I throw my backpack in the backseat after grabbing my phone. I turn on the car and check for any messages.

I open the chat with Evelyn and send her a message.

Me: Alex finally texted me and wants to talk

She answers back quickly.

Evelyn: wow she took her time

Me: hell fucking yeah. she's heading to my place in half an hour, I'm about to leave the library

Evelyn: tell me how it goes

Evelyn: i will!

I put my phone down and start driving home.

I pass to Starbucks first, because why not?

After getting my drink, I go home. I get there in about 10 minutes and when I park outside my house, I see Alex's truck parking out in the curb.

It stopped raining a while ago.