Chapter Thirty Three

Two weeks...

I tugged the leather pants as far up my legs as I could. They stopped just under my waist. I was currently squeezing myself into the tight Sandy costume. He must've gotten the wrong size because I had to suck in every inch of fat I had on me. It wasn't so tight that I couldn't breathe, thank god. 

I had ten minutes until Harry said he'd arrive. It was only four, but the college was four hours away. The party didn't start at a specific time. We planned on getting there early so we could meet up with everyone else. Their costumes were a surprise to us. Harry and I's would've been a surprise if he hadn't been such a loudmouth about it. He sang Greased Lightnin' when Liam asked what our plans were. It was an obvious guess after that.

The curls in my hair were bouncy and flamboyant. If I could guess, I used half of a bottle of hairspray. To finish the look, I borrowed some makeup from my aunt. All I wore was a little bit of powder, mascara and bright red lipstick. It matched perfectly with the heels I'd be stumbling around in. I took a final look in the mirror, scruffed my hair up a bit, and slid my heels on. Normally I was about five foot seven, with heels however, I was five ten-ish. Still not taller than Harry, but I'd be able to look him in the eyes without looking up.

A knock on the door startled me. I saw Harry's car in the driveway and gathered my items. I packed a small bag for the night and I had Sandy's trademark leather jacket. I slipped it over my shoulders and met Harry at the front door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I was nervous for him to see me and I was nervous to see him too. I knew he'd outshine my looks in more ways than one, but I never expected him to look as good as he did.

The door revealed Harry leaning against the door frame. I had to take a double-take. He was always stunning, but he looked especially nice in this costume. He wore head-to-toe black, as normal. The thing that caught my eyes was the leather jacket he had wrapped around his body. His hair was gelled back with a single curl hanging in front of his forehead. To say I was weak at the knees was an understatement. His dimple made an appearance along with a smirk. His eyes trailed up and down my body.

The silence was awkward so I broke it and made it even more awkward if you ask me, "I've got chills, they're multiplyin' and I'm losin' control," I sang way out of pitch. I looked behind me and waved to my aunt and uncle before following Harry out to his car. He took my bag and tossed it into the back seat. I sat upfront and almost tripped getting in. These damn heels are going to be the death of me. He chuckled lowly as he took his seat.

"You look utterly amazing Lainey," he leaned close until his lips were barely touching my ear, "You're making it hard for me to control myself."

His words made me shudder. I gulped. His lips moved from my ear to latch onto my neck. His lips were soft and knew exactly what they were doing. His hand moved to pull my jacket down and I let him. He left sensual kisses from my collarbone down my shoulder. He retracted his movements and made his way back to my neck. Unexpectedly, he bit down on my sensitive spot. I erupted with a mixture of a gasp and a moan. He looked up at me and his eyes were full of pleasure. The hand that wasn't behind my neck, slivered its way to my pelvic bone, gripping harshly.

Eventually, his lips made it up to mine, where they'd been longing to be. The kiss was feverish and full of lust. I didn't want to stop him. His tongue traced the outline of my lips. I gladly gave him access. He took my bottom lip between his teeth and tugged softly. My hands roamed his body. If I could, I would strip him down right here. He looked good with the clothes on, without would be even better. I knew we had to get going eventually so we'd have to stop now before we were late. I pulled away flushed, "Nice to see you too."

Traces of my red lipstick stained his lips. I dug through the compartment beside my seat for napkins. Thankfully he had some. I took the napkin with one hand and drew his face closer with the other. I pecked his swollen lips before wiping the red marks from his mouth. Once satisfied, I ran my thumb across his bottom lip. Out of the blue, he takes my finger into his mouth and sucks on it gently. I playfully bite my lip and pull it back. I used the same napkin to wipe his taste from my finger.