Chapter 3

Luke picked you up at 6 on the dot, just like he said he would. You had been so distracted all day on what the surprise date would be. You barely concentrated in school. You secretly listened to their music all day in classes and then you listened to them when you got home and were getting ready. It didn't help with the surprise curiosity though. You were just way to eager to know.

"You look beautiful." He tells you.

"Thank you." You smile and lightly blush.

He smiles back and you two walk out of the apartment building. You slightly shivered at the cold air and pulled your jacket closer to your skin. "So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He answers.

"You can't give me a hint?" You ask.

"No." He says.

You sigh. "Not even a really small one?"

"Nope." He refuses.

"Fine." You say in defeat.

He smiles and walks down to the subway.

"Ohh so it's to far to walk to.." You say.

"Shhh, stop being so stubborn." He chuckles.

"I can't help it." You laugh. "I need to know."

"But then it wouldn't be a surprise." He says.

"True." You say as you get on the subway.

After a while you two get off and walk to a building. He walks around to the back of it and opens the door for you. It was a scary looking building and you were nervous on what was about to happen.

"Thank you." You say walking inside.

"No problem." He smiles.

He leads you to a room and he opens the door and walks inside. You follow and see three other guys in the room.

"This is Calum, Michael and Ashton." He says to you pointing each boy out. "Guys this is Kaitlyn."

They all say hi and you say hi back. "Are you excited for the show?" Michael asks you.

"What show?" You ask.

They all look at Luke as he says, "Our show. I'm in a band named 5 Seconds Of Summer and we have a show tonight. I figured you'd enjoy it."

You smile. You didn't mention that you had listened to their songs all day. You didn't want to scare them by seeming like a stalker. Especially because Luke didn't tell you his band name yesterday even though you wanted to know.

"Gary, our security guard, will bring you to the sound booth to watch the show." He says as a big guy walks into the room.

"Okay thank you. Good luck." You tell them before leaving with Gary.

Gary brings you to the sound booth without saying a word.

"Thank you." You tell him.

He nods and blocks anyone from getting in the sound booth. Are all security guards like this? Is it just an act or are they actually like this?

The show starts soon and they open up with a song you recognize called She Looks So Perfect. You've previously heard this song from them while listening to the One Direction station on Pandora. It came on a lot.

You watched the show and before you knew it, it was over. You had really enjoyed the show and was kind of sad that it was over. You loved all the songs that they played and you could officially say that you were a fan.