Chapter 24

You were packing up your room as the time finally came. You were able to move into your new apartment with Luke. You were excited. You had a lot more stuff than you had realized. You packed as much clothes and shoes as you could in two suitcases you had and started putting the rest and more in boxes. The girls were helping you all morning but then Rachel had to go to one of her summer classes, Sadie had to meet up with Ashton to do god knows what, and Brittany was out getting the two of you food.

You were thankful for Brittany. She's been helping you a lot and she's upset that your moving out because she loves living with you but she's okay with it because now she can get out of the apartment more by coming over and bothering you.

You finish packing up the things in your dresser as Brittany comes back. "I brought pizza." She says.

"Thank you." You smile. "I'm starving."

"Me too." She says opening the box. "The good thing is, we get this whole pie to ourselves because everyone else left."

"True." You laugh.

You and Brittany have easily knocked off a pizza pie by yourselves before. You guys did it again and then went back to packing.

"Ugh I have cramps." Brittany complains.

"That sucks." You say. You hated having cramps. They were the worst... come to think of it.. you haven't gotten your period in a while..

"Are you okay? You look pale all the sudden." Brittany says to you.

"... I-I haven't gotten my period i-in forever." You stutter in fear.

"Do you think your...?" She asks slowly, leaving the end of the question as a cliff hanger that you could easily fill in.

"I hope not.. at least not yet. I do want to be a mom one day but I didn't even finish college yet." You say and bite your lip.

"I'm going to go to the store and pick up a few tests that you can take, okay?" She asks.

You nod. "Okay, thank you."

She nods and walks to the door before stopping. "Perks of being a lesbian, I don't have to experience this."

You laugh a little bit and roll your eyes. She leaves the apartment and you sit on your bed and sigh. You couldn't focus on packing right now. You had way too many thoughts running through your head.

Should you tell Luke that this was happening? Maybe you should wait until you got the results? You didn't want to scare him. You look over at the calendar that was still hanging up on the wall and get up and take it down. You go back to the past month. You noticed you didn't get it at all last month. You go to the month before that and see you got it on the 23rd of that month. You were almost two months late.

This stuff happens to girls who aren't pregnant all the time. You tried to calm your nerves by thinking about all the times when this happened when you were a virgin. You always assumed you were pregnant but then you remembered you have never had sex before. Your nerves always came back after that thought though. You weren't a virgin. You were sexually active this time. Sure you had always used protection, but it doesn't always work.

You looked up at the time. It was almost 4:30. You called your doctor and asked if they can fit you in anytime today and they said to come in at 6. That was perfect for you because you had just had a late lunch with Brittany so you didn't have dinner plans because you were full.

Obviously you didn't know the results yet but you made it just in case. Either way, you wanted to get checked out. You either had to see if you were actually pregnant or why you haven't gotten your period in a while.