Chapter 19

You yawn and sigh. You wanted to go home. You've been working all day and you just wanted to nap.

You checked your phone and saw you had a text from Luke.

Luke: 'Hey, I have a surprise for you tonight.'

You smile and text back.

Kaitlyn: 'Oh god, another surprise? Okay... I'm kind of scared.'

Luke: 'Don't be, its great. What time do you get out today?'

Kaitlyn: '6.'

Luke: 'Okay, can you be ready by 7?'

Kaitlyn: 'Yes.'

Luke: 'Okay, see you then. Love you 💕'

Kaitlyn: 'Love you more 💕'

You put your phone away and smiled. As much as you were craving a nap, you were excited for what Luke had planned. He always had the best surprises. You still hated surprises but you loved him so you let him surprise you with things because it makes him happy.

After a while you were able to go home and you locked up and walked back to your apartment before texting Luke again.

Kaitlyn: 'How should I dress?'

Luke: 'Nothing to fancy. You can wear jeans or leggings. Dress comfy.'

Kaitlyn: 'Okay.'

Luke: 'Did you leave work yet?'

Kaitlyn: 'Yes.'

Luke: 'Good. See you in an hour.'

You smile and put your phone away as you walk into the apartment building. You walk up to your apartment and walk inside.

You say hi to Brittany, Sadie and Rachel as you walk to your room.

Rachel and Calum were now dating. They barely left each other side at Luke's party according to Brittany. You shipped them but to be honest, Sadie and Ashton were your ultimate OTP. You were happy that they were dating the boys too. You want everyone to go on a date night together, including Brittany and Sabrina, one night. You weren't sure when yet, but you thought it would be fun. You hadn't brought that idea up to them yet but you hoped they would all be on board.

You go through your closet and find a nice pair of jeans and a nice shirt. You re-brush your hair and teeth and put your hair in a braid. I you put sneakers on and check the time.

Luke should be at your place any minute now. You walked out and your roommates look at you.

"Ooh where are you going?" They ask.

"Out with Luke. It's a surprise date." You say.

"I know what it is." Brittany smirks.

"What is it?" You ask.

"I'm not telling you." She says.

"Why not?" You groan.

"Luke begged me not too." She says.

"You two will be the death of me." You tell her and sigh.

She smiles. "I know."

You roll your eyes. "Why are we friends again?"

"Because you love me." She smiles.

"Yeah, I have no idea why." You say shaking your head and laughing.

She laughs and you hear Luke's special unique knock on the door.

You walk over to the door and open it and smile. "Hi."