Chapter 18

You wake up the next morning to Luke's phone going off. You groan and rub your eyes. You looked at the time on your phone and saw it was almost 9:30 am. You felt Luke get out of bed and heard him walk out of your bedroom.

You sit up and stretch. Your body was sore from the activities that occurred the night before. You get up and slowly make your way to the bathroom. You do what you have to in there before washing your hands and then brushing your teeth. You also decided to brush your hair while you were in there because it looked really messy.

You walked back to your room after and sat back on your bed and put the blanket over your legs. It was really cold in your room, but you didn't feel like turning your AC off.

You look at Luke as he walks back into the room.

"Morning." He says.

"Morning." You yawn. "Who called you so early in the morning?"

"Oh it was my mom." He says. "Sorry if that woke you up."

"It's okay.. isn't it night time in Australia?" You ask.

He looks at the time. "It's like 11:30 pm there."

You nod and smile. "It's cute that you woke up to talk to her."

He nods and smiles. "Any plans for today?"

"We need to go get your birthday present today." You say. "I want you to open it."

"Okay okay." He laughs. "Although, I'd be fine with the present I got yesterday... both times."

You smile and roll your eyes. "My body is so sore from that."

"Oops sorry." He laughs.

"Don't be, I had fun." You say.

"Me too." He smiles.

"We should do it again sometime." You smirk.

"I agree." He says biting his lip.

You smile. "Is there anything else you need to do today?"

"No, why?" He asks.

"We could start our morning with some sex.." You tell him.

"I'm down." He says.

You smile and pull him down onto the bed again.

He sticks his hand in your pants and underwear and starts rubbing your clit. You moan as he makes you wet. Once you're wet enough, he starts to actually take your underwear and pants off and puts a condom on after taking it from his wallet.

He slides into you as soon as you say that your ready and goes slow at first but speeds up over time.

You moan out his name. He gets sloppy after a while and leaves love marks on your neck.

You both finish and get ready for the day.

Once you're both completely ready, you take a taxi to his place and pay the driver.

You get out and both go in his place. We walks to the kitchen where all of the presents are stacked up on the table.

"Which one is yours?" He asks.

You look through them before you find it and pull the box out. He takes it and opens it and smiles. You got him a heart shaped necklace with both of your initials and the day you started dating on it.

"I don't know if you'll wear it but I thought it was cute." You say.

"I love it." He smiles while putting it on.

"Good." You say.

He kisses your lips. You kiss back and playfully bite his lip. He smirks and pulls away. "I know I'm hot but we should actually do something today besides making out or having sex." He says.

"Yeah, you're right." You sigh. "What do you want to do?"

He thinks. "Do you want to go get some ice cream?"

"It's 11 am." You say.

"Yes but I want ice cream. I had ice cream cake last night but I was too busy worrying about you so I didn't stay to eat any." He groans.

"I'm sorry." You sigh.

"It's fine, I just want ice cream." He says.

You nod and walk to the door. "Let's go find an ice cream place that's open then."

He smiles and follows. You look places up that might be open and walk to one. You walk inside and look at all the flavors. "I'll pay." You say.

"Okay." He says.

"What flavor do you want?" You ask.

"Cookies and Cream please." He says.

You nod and order the flavors you guys want and then pay.

"Thanks." Luke tells you.

"No problem." You answer.

You grab the ice creams when they give them to you and thank them before you guys go and sit at one of the tables. You both sit and eat while looking around.

"This place is cute and has amazing ice cream." He says.

"True." You smile.

"I now declare this our place. When we don't know where to go, we'll just come here and get ice cream and hang out." He says.

"I agree. I love that idea." You smile.

He smiles too and wipes some ice cream on your nose with his finger.

"Hey, stop." You laugh.

"Sorry, it just looked fun to do." He laughs.

"Watch yourself Hemmings." You warn him jokingly.

"Or what?" He asks.

"Or I'll break up with you." You joke.

"Nooo don't do that. I'm sorry." He says.

You wipe some ice cream on his nose and smile. "Now we're even."

"That's cold." He says wiping it off with a napkin.

"Uh huh." You nod. "That's why I hated it."

"My nose feels sticky." He says.

"Mine too. I hate the feeling." You say.

He nods in agreement and keeps eating his ice cream. You do the same and smile. "What's your least favorite flavor?"

He thinks. "I don't know, probably strawberry or pistachio. Like they aren't bad but I don't eat them a lot."

You nod. "Same probably."

He smiles. "I'm guessing that's your favorite." He says, pointing to the flavor you are eating.

"Yes. And I'm guessing that Cookies and Cream is yours?" You ask.

"Yes it's the superior flavor." He says.

"Ew no it's not." You laugh.

"Yes it is." He says.

"No." You argue.

"Yes." He argues.

"No." You argue.

"Yes." He argues.

"Okay okay." You laugh. "Truce?"

He nods. "Truce."

You smile and you both finish eating soon. This was one of your favorite places in New York because it was now your go to place with Luke.