Epilogue

*3 years later*

Today was the day. You were going to become Mrs. Hemmings.

You were super excited. You were barely nervous. You and Luke just wanted the ceremony part over so you can spend together forever.

"Hey." Brittany says, knocking on the door.

"Hey, come in." You smile.

Brittany was your maid of honor and you were so happy that she said yes. You were currently getting your hair and makeup done. The wedding started in 2 hours and Brittany was already dressed with her hair and makeup done.

"You look beautiful." You tell her.

"Thank you." She smiles. "But not as beautiful as your going to look in your gown."

"Thank you." You smile. You were so excited to put the dress on. You didn't want to wait any longer but you had to. You were still getting your hair and makeup done and people thought you'd make a mess of it before you walked down the aisle.

Once they finish your hair and make up, you put your garter on then Brittany and your mom help you put your dress on. Once it's on, they give you your bouquet and put your veil on.

"Are you ready?" They ask as your dad walks into the room.

"I'm more ready for this than I've ever been for anything else." You smile.

"You say that now but just wait until your married." Your dad grumbles.

Your mom slaps his arm and shakes her head. "He's just grumpy that his baby is getting married."

"Aww dad." You smile.

"Yeah yeah. I think it's time for your mother to go find her seat." He sighs.

Your mom smiles and kisses his cheek before walking to where it's going to take place.

You and Luke decided to get married in a church and then celebrate on a beach. It worked out in both your favor.

You link arms with your dad as Brittany goes and lines up with the bridesmaids.

You follow them down but still hide from view so Luke can't see you. It hasn't started yet so he could be walking around anywhere. Of course if your bridesmaids or Brittany saw him, they would stop him from going near you.

When the time comes to finally start, Luke walks down the aisle and bites his lip. He couldn't wait to see you in your dress. He wishes he could skip all the bridesmaids and maid of honor just so he can see you faster. You might not have been nervous but Luke was. Luke had always been shy, what if doesn't speak loud enough? What if he messes up on his vows? He would never forgive himself. He didn't want to mess this day up for you. He knew how much this wedding meant to you. You wanted it to go perfect and he wanted it to go perfect for you.

He watches all of the ladies walk in before they finally start playing the song you picked out to walk down the aisle to. You had chosen A Thousand Years by Christina Perri because you thought that song was really romantic and it reminded you of Luke. You chose it to walk down the aisle to because you couldn't decide between two songs for your first dance. Heaven by Kane Brown had won for first dance so you settled on this one for to walk down the aisle too.

The second let laid his eyes on you, his breath was taken away. You were the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He couldn't believe that you were all his. He thought you were way out of his league. He bit his lip when you got closer.

You smiled when you saw him do that. You loved when he bit his lip. It was a huge turn on for you. You smiled as your dad kisses your cheek and hands you off to Luke.

Luke takes your hands and smiles at you. You smile back as your heart flutters. The whole time you walked down the aisle you only looked at him. You couldn't help but stare into his beautiful blue eyes. It felt like you two were the only ones in the room.

"Please be seated." The priest says.

All the guest sit down and the priest starts the ceremony.

Luke rubs the back of your hand with his thumb the whole time which makes it difficult for you to pay attention to what the priest is saying. Every time he did that it made your knees weak.

Luke starts saying his vows soon, "Kaitlyn, the day I first met you I knew I wanted to spend forever with you. I might have seemed creepy every time I walked into the cafe but I couldn't stop thinking about you. I wanted you to be mine and only mine. I prayed that you were single and the time you started talking to me, it made my heart flutter in a way it never has before. I've never felt like this with any of my exes. You've helped me through my dark times and I'm forever thankful for that. Even though we've fought and broken up a few times, I'm happy that you've taken me back each time and that we can be standing here today. I can't wait to grow old and start a family with you. I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we both shall live, I will be by your side–for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer. You are my one and only today and every day." He finishes.

You feel yourself tear up. You were in love with every single word that came out of his mouth. His vows were beautiful.

Soon you start your vows. "Luke, I will never forget you walking into the café and spending $6.00 on an iced coffee and a chocolate chip muffin. I remember walking up to you for the first time and sitting at your table. You looked so confused. It was great." You say, taking a break to giggle. "The $100 tips you were leaving me everyday was too much. You didn't have to tip me at all, but thanks to you, my friends and I got to keep a roof over our heads. Then a few months later you paid our rent for a like a year. I will never be able to pay you back all that money but I hope you'll accept my love to you forever as a payment. I don't even want to think about life without you. I love you so much that it hurts. I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we both shall live, I will be by your side–for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer. You are my one and only today and every day." You say, ending it off how he ended his. You had agreed to do that at the end because it had the traditional words in it.

You guys exchange rings and the priest says, "I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Luke smiles and dips you down and kisses you passionately on the lips. Everyone started cheering and he breaks away and links arms with you as you walk down the aisle again.

You were now Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings and you were both completely happy to spend the rest of your lives together.

The end.

——————-
A/N-

Sequel will be up soon, I'll post again when it is. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.