Chapter 6

"Come on!" You groan as your pencil breaks. You were having a really bad day and things were just not going your way. It was like the world was out to get you. You woke up late and almost missed one of your finals. You were currently studying for a different final in the library but you had just run out of pencils and you didn't have a sharpener. You hated using pens while studying because you got nervous and messed up a lot.

You throw the pencil down and put your hands over your face and rub your head. You were so over school, it wasn't even funny. You were tired of listening to professors giving lectures, you were tired of waking up early, you were tired of studying... you were just plain tired in general. If you could, you would sleep for a year straight. All the stress was getting to your head and causing you headaches and you could barely sleep or eat.

This was officially the worst time of the year. You were just happy that after tomorrow, all of your tests would be done and you would be free for the summer. You dreaded next semester but at least you had time to relax before then.

You sigh and checked your phone. You had a few missed texts from Brittany. She usually spam texted you because she never liked that you didn't answer back right away so you were used to that, but today was different. With the way she worded her texts you could tell something was wrong.

You decided to pack up your stuff and go find her. You didn't know if she was on campus or not but you would look there first because you needed a break and you were done for the day.

You walk around campus and look for her and find her inside one of the building, sitting on a bench alone.

You sit down next to her. "Hey."

"Hi." She answers.

"Are you okay?" You ask her.

"I don't know." She admits.

"What's wrong?" You ask.

"Sabrina and I got into a fight and she said she was done with the relationship." She sniffles as she starts to tear up.

You hug her. "It will be okay. If she really loves you and cares about you, she'll come back to you."

"Do you really think so?" She asks.

You nod. "I believe in second chances and I think she'll give you a second chance."

She slightly smiles. "Do you think I should go talk to her now?"

"I'd give her time to cool off before you do that." You suggest.

"Okay thanks. Are you going back to the apartment?" She asks.

You nod. "Yeah, I'm done for the day."

"Want to walk there together?" She asks.

"Sure." You agree.

She smiles and stands up with her stuff. You do the same and you both walk back to the apartment.

"How are things with Luke?" She asks.

"Really great. Thank you for the idea for the date the other night. I had so much fun." You tell her.

She smiles. "Good, I'm glad. I didn't know which one of your favorite movies to pick so I just went with a classic Disney movie." She says.

"That's fine, I loved it. It was so romantic." You smile.

"Did he ask you out yet?" She asks.

"No, sadly he didn't." You say.

"Why don't you ask him out?" She asks.

"I don't know. I don't want to ruin things." You say.

"How would you do that?" She asks.