ch.3 Chaos

Usual day : Monsta x practice room

"Tell me that I'm gone crazy" words slipped though tired and worn out hyungwon who's sitting down at the corner of practice room, with Minhyuk who's also tired after hard dance practice sitting next to his friend (hyungwon) sipping water with one hand wiping sweat with another.

He almost chocked at those words coming from his friend Hyungwon.

Everyone left practice room after practice, Hyungwon and Minhyuk stayed behind saying they want to practice more, but actually Hyungwon wanted to tell someone his problem, since minhyuk his best friend and sometime can be very useful time to time. He told him to stay. Minhyuk agreed.

They actually practiced some hard choreography, and after finishing they sat down to relax a bit.

When hyungwon started talking...

"What?..ah ha ha ha ha" Minhyuk laugh out on sudden sentence come from hyungwon but seeing hyungwon's all worried face he stopped and asked " Are you for real? What do you mean by that? "

Hyungwon turn to face minhyuk "Minhyuk, I think I am gone crazy" with same worried expression with little fear in his voice.

Minhyuk never seen Hyungwon like this except it is really serious matter, even carefree hyungwon to bring these expression on his face the matter must be big

"Hyungwon what happened?" now Minhyuk also started to worry seeing his friend's sad face "Hyungwon tell me what's bothering you that you said something like that? " giving little patt on hyungwon's sholder "Hyungwon ah you're not gone crazy yet, you're looking totally fine to me, now tell me what happened quickly, hm?"

How should I say this is it okay to say things like this? But I really need to tell this someone, Minhyuk won't make fun of me right?

All sort of questions gathering inside hyungwon's mind, with little doubt and fear he finally said it

"I keep thinking about Kihyun hyung" he said it really fast.

Silence of few seconds*

"....What?" Minhyuk still processing on what Hyungwon said, putting a finger in his ear shaking it slightly "wait ...what ? I heard it correctly? "

"Minhyuk!!"hyungwon said with annoyed face,

"Ok ok, so you keep thinking about Kihyuni, huh?...hmm?"thinking while index finger tapping on chin with other hand folded.

"Yeah"

"Well what's the problem then I too think about him ....wait that's weird, you of all people keep thinking about Kihyun, I'm surprised you two always fighting and taunting, both get into eys of each other...more importantly why are you thinking about him?"

"I know right? It were not a problem if it was only thought, but It doesn't stop, my mind keep thinking about him to the point I think I am gonna go crazy..,,,and to add more whenever he is near I can't focus on things I'm doing, or if he's not near suddenly my mind will fill with pictures of him, maybe I am slowly loosing my mind.... ugh I don't know anymore, my mind is in chaos right now, Minhyuk ah please help me"

Taken a back by Hyungwon's words" wow, it's that bad then, hmm....."

"Say something"

"Oioi let me think"*seconds passed*   "Hyungwonah, what kinds of thoughts are they? Don't tell me your mind is fill with the thoughts of hoe to murder kihyun, after all you hate him that muc/-- "received puch on arm from hyungwon "ahhw

"Noooo, I don't hate kihyun hyung and you know me I'm not thinking anything bad...."

"Hey I'm just kidding,  I know you don't hate him just u know you two never get along well.....continue"

Hyungwon nodded and continue telling "recently I kind of started thinking kihyun hyung is cute, and sometimes my mind keep telling me to get close to him, and it sometime feel good to tease him, well if he is just sit there silently and if I'm looking at him my mind would go off and I just keep starting at him, ahh I know its creepy but my, my mind isn't in my control anymore,"

Hmm any physical changes?

"What do you mean?

"I mean when you near him does something else happens to you? "

"Well, when he is too near my heartbeat keeping rising, and it feels like blood rush to my face from my body, or even if he is far my eyes keeps searching for him"

"When did it started?"

"Last month you rember when I was sick with cold and couldn't attend our activities it was so bad that i couldn't even move, Kihyun hyung help me a lot back then, he was by my side all day and night, you guys were not there because of promotion but kihyun hyung specially asked manager hyung if he can take care of me, and I remember he was holding my hand all night didn't even sleep, even cooked for me and took care of my medicnes, I was kind of moved" .

.." Well kihyun's like that, he will become eomma whenever someone is sick, it's our typical kihyun"

"I know but.....

while Hyungwon keep being nervous, a wide smile more like a grin formed on Minhyuk s face

Its like that then, he didnt noticed he is in love?, he is so dense minhyuk thought

"What?" "Why are you smiling like creep"?

"Hyungwon my friend" putting both hands on hyungwon's sholder "..you have a crush on Kihyun more like you like him"

"........huh?" Hyungwon blink rapidly in disbelief, lost for words,
Still can't believe it " ha ha you are just saying it as a joke right? "
But Minhyuk's face was not a face when he jokes, it was more serious or guanine. "For real?"

Minhyuk nodded conforming what he just said is truth.

"But Minhyuk how is it possible, Kihyun is a guy, and I'm not you know..."mind in confusion "even if I'm, why kihyun hyung of all of the people? " "maybe I only admire him not like him"

"Well everything is possible these days, and I'm not gonna judge you because you like a guy, whatever you decide I'll keep being your friend supporting you"

This time a guanine smile was on Minhyuk's face which helped hyungwon to calm down a little, " think over and give some time to you and your feelings wait until comform them ... for me I can clearly see that u like kihyun, I know its hard to believe, but my friend it's all up to you, if you chose to continue like him or to stop likings him , I'll be here of course supporting your choice"