events part 4

I

Yoo Kihyun,

main vocalist of Monsta x

In my entire life of 24 years, I have never thought that this day would ever come in my life......

----------
Kihyun thought as he walk
I'm already really in too much stress, and now ....my camera was almost broke .... what  a day ...., sigh

I can't even get angry, because yesterday I also accidentally broken Hyungwon's favorite watch and secretly sent it for repair..... ahh....I'm all ruined....

Today when I was about to tell him.....and This happened....

Ahh what is this situation?
Really awkward

After the camera incident, Kihyun didn't actually went to to eat, Changkyun could not find him no matter what.

Actually he went to one of spareroom, to clear his inner turmorial, he sat down on floor, he checked his camera, it was surprise even after falling, it was in good condition,  only one scratch on corner.

He casually open the folder of pictures, where he capture all members pictures, as soon as he opened, the first picture of was Hyungwon's. His heart sunk. Expression worried.

What should I do? What if he finds his watch is missing, before I tell him. How should I tell him.
If it was any other person, I would not have to think this much, why it's Hyungwon again....
With his mind full with thoughts,  he kept looking at further picturs, without knowing.

As he pressed next button it was still pictures of Hyungwon, after 15 pictures, he could found other members pictures but only in 3 or 4 number,  he keeps pressing next.... as he went further his expression changed from worried to surprise,  because there were a eay too many pictures of Hyungwon,  he could not believe there was many pictures of Hyungwon a lot in numbers, compare to other members.

Was I only taking pictures of Hyungwon the whole time?

He didn't even finish his thought, someone entered inside the room,  kihyun looked up only to find out Hyungwon.

"Kihyuna I'm really really sorry,  I will ask to you thousands time before touching your things,  "

Kihyun didn't said anything, he stood up from where he sat, eyes still on ground, he couldn't meet eyes with Hyungwon.

It is a good timing,  I have to say it now or never.

"Hyungwon" eyes still on ground. His tone was soft.

"Yes" Hyungwon trying to figure what's in Kihyun's mind, kihyun kept his head down so he couldn't look at his face.

"I-I ...I am sorry" Kihyun said.

"Huh? What did you said?" He couldn't believe first.

"I'm sorryibrokeyourexpensivewatch", he said it in one breath. He was so embarrassed, that he squatted and hide his face.

Hyungwon could not decide whether he should laugh or cry. With few step he reached to Kihyun, squatting down as the same level of kihyun, he removed hands that was hiding his face, there eyes meet,

Both could feel the loud beating of their own hearts up to their own ears.

Maintaining proper face, Hyungwon said "Kihyun ah, please tell me one more time what you said"

Kihyun was lost for words, still he managed to repeat what he said before, "I accidentally broke your expensive watch" looking for any angry expression on Hyungwon's face, seeing Hyungwon calm, he continued, "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you soon, but today when I came to find you to tell about your watch, you were holding my camera,..."