ch. 9 Cat and Mouse

Hyungwon was maybe in the phase treat a person you like badly or something else, whatever the reason was, but, he liked to tease Kihyun, like it was his hobby, something like new interest.

Well at fansign, in front of monbebe, he suddenly purosely stood behind Kihyun, who was having talk with fans, he didn't knew Hyungwon was behind, until he noticed that few fans were giggling pointing behind him,

He looked behind, saw Hyungwon with wide smile, hand on hips, standing tall like he won country, suddenly he felt small, don't know why, he didn't liked this feeling, his blood rushed to his head, his ear turn red with anger, as the view 'how small he looked compared to hyungwon' clicked him.

He pushed hyungwon not strongly though, Hyungwon got the reaction he wanted, satisfied he laughed covering his mouth.

Kihyun poked his chick from inside, well it was not the first time it happened, but everything looks good when it is in limits. He was now annoyed.

Wa, does he not got anyone from the morning to tease, look how he is laughing, it must be fun to tease me,

Wait until I get revenge

He decided to ignore him, and proceed further.

Soon enough he got the chance, as soon it was going to be a time to bid farewell to monbebe, still was some time left before the ending fansign event.

"Monbebe, today our monbebe looks little down, then for our monvebe, should we do something to cheer you guys?"

"Ne (yes)"monbebe answered.

"How about aegyo? Do you guys want to see aegyo?" He asked playfully.

"Ne (yes)!!!" All monbebe said in unison.

"Today, Hyungwon sshi said he wanted to show his aegyo to monbebe"

"Kyaaaa!!!" monbebe cheered "Hyungwon ah" "Hyungwon ah" "Show us aegyo!!!"

Hearing his name called he couldn't process, he stood up from the chair he was sitting and eating chips like there is no tomorrow.

"여러분, 어떤 애교 보고싶어요?"("Guys, which aegyo all want to see?" Kihyun was smiling now, he looked happy as he asked.

"Gwiyomi" "Oppaya" Some fan shouted.

Hyungwon was not ready, he knew he was no good in aegyos, but he could not deny monbebe's request,

"Cha guys, then Hyungwon sshi will do Gwiyomi aegyo!!!"

"Yeeeee!!!"

He stared + smiled as he gave mic to Hyungwon, Hyungwon shocked seeing that evil smile.

What was that

Accepting his fate he started his aegyo, he cringed several times doing it, seeing that Kihyun laughed in to his heart, members too could not help but laugh, ppufftt* like sound could be heard from his behind.

"Kyaaa!!!" clap clap clap*
"Hyungwoni gwiyowo!!" "HYUNGWON oppa is cute!!!"
Many fans screamed.

he could hear laughing sound of Kihyun.

"Ah ha ha ha ha" showing his dimond like teeth, forming those usual dimples below his eyes, head slightly tilted back as he laughed to his stomach, hand with index finger pointed in direction of Hyungwon.

Hyungwon turned to see him, and unknowingly he smiled because right now, at that moment, the view, Kihyun was the cutest thing in his eyes.

---------
At home,