ch. 11 events part one

When two people are bound to be together,
Events are likely to happen to bring them closer.

As they were doing promotions, one day Hyungwon, Joohoen and Kihyun happen to be the one to go on radio promotion.

Kihyun's thoughts was already filled with hyungwon, why suddenly I'm being wired around hyungwon? 

He was thinking too much that he was getting stressed. But there was no answer to his question, except for one, 'he likes hyungwon'  he would get that answer, only if he thinks that way.

But he never thought about that, or that way, not even once, it was out of question. He just couldn't saw things through that point. He was just that kind of person.

Kihyun was someone who puts his dreams /career before love, up until now he chose to cast away those feelings, even if he liked some girls before, but he chose to keep silent about it, cause music was most important to him, he still wants to focus on his dreams, he just don't want to get involved in love matters. 'It will only come in way' he thought.

It's not like he didn't wanted to date or have a love life but he already planned his life, he will not get married until he is thirty plus. His plan was to get married to a right girl choosen by his parents and have stable family, only after achiving his goals,right now he wanted to give his full focus to music.

But when hyungwon came to his life, his perfect plan for his life was somewhat started to ruin, cause hyungwon was messing with him, from the beginning he just couldn't deny hyungwon's aura, at first he thought 'Hyungwon is handsome, he must be spoiled child and ill mannered person, he must be proud on his beauty',
but he was wrong because on the first day Hyungwon showed how well mannered he is, he while introducing himself,he bowed, and greeted properly,

Later he found out he was really kind hearted person, he was a good dancer with nice voice, he treated others better, except he slept a lot and was little lazy, but he was loyal to his dreams he practiced very attentively.

Not only that, during no mercy era, he saw hyungwon worked so hard that he got better with each stage, when hyungwon performed 'interstellar' on stage, his opinion about him was completely changed.
Until one day, when he unintentionally heard Hyungwon. That day he said' he wouldn't be friends with Kihyun if he was not member

Kihyun thought maybe I didn't have that much good impression on him, that he doesn't want me as a friend maybe he didn't wanted to debut with me, but it's alright, it hurted but he chose to ignore those hurtful feelings,

Cause his dreams comes first,

He couldn't believe himself,that day he cried so much for such tiny matter. Yoo Kihyun who didn't even drop a single tear when he broke up with his ex girlfriend in middle school.

To avoid further confusion, he even tried to avoid hyungwon, putting distance from him, but...

As he could see it was no use, that day at fansign, he felt again those hidden mysterious feelings, he had before.

He questioned Everything was well

So Why, so why now it's happening, why he cried on something hyungwon said?

These kind of thoughts was making him stressed.
-------------

They were inside broadcast room, with dj, talking about their album.

Today he somehow managed to pull through radio broadcast.

To make matters worse, His throat feels somewhat uneasy from the morning.

At radio broadcasting station, he was coughing time to time secretly, and trying not get anyone's attention, it will only cause hurdle. As he wanted to end it smoothly and quickly without any issues.

But that didn't stop hyungwon to not notice, even hyungwons' s focus on conversation, he's eyes were naturally followed kihyun time to time.

Radio Show ended well than he expected, as they went out, Kihyeon drop by bathroom for a moment, on the way to exit his thoughts was We did great today, Joohoen was here, broadcast was fun because of him, Hyungwon too was - as Kihyun thought that he looked at Hyungwon "Where is Hyungwon? " he asked to himself, he only spotted Joohoen near exit.

But Hyungwon was not there

The truth is

After show ended hyungwon quickly went outside with manger, and return with medicine, to sooth throat.

As soon as he entered, spotted kihyun and deliver bottle of medicine.

Kihyun was more surprised, he never thought, nor he ever expected such thing from Hyungwon. I'm I dreaming, is it real,

"Thank you" he said, as he was about to open it, a sudden thought cross him.
How did he knew.

"You don't have to know about that, quickly drink it" Hyungwon said as if he read his mind. "Joohoen is already in car waiting with manger hyung"

" Okay"

Why is he being so nice today?

------------

It is first time something like that happened to me, someone noticed such small things about me, it feels weird at the same time I feel nice, 

suddenly all the thoughts disappear, I could only feel a warm feeling inside my heart, sometimes it' feels nice to have someone to care for you, it really feels good.

I'm surprised, By Hyungwon

As they retuning home, these were the thoughts floating in Kihyun's mind, as he was sitting looking down, in his hands was a small hamster pushi.

Kihyun has a habit, whenever he thinks, or  being alone, or not talking or being too concentrate, if he has something in his hand, he would play with it constantly, it can be pen, pocket, or mic. He does that unknowingly.

Right now he was playing with pushi, thinking about something, and smiling for some reason,

Hyungwon who was sat next to his sit, found those actions so adoreble. You are so cute Kihyun, I can't stop looking at you. I've never seen someone being this adorable.

Stop bothering that poor pushi, instead hold my hand, I understand that something is going inside your mind, but your cuteness is overflowing!!!

----------

{This ff takes place in  The Clan /'beautiful' era, so some tiny parts may resemble reality}

{Thanks for reading sorry for mistakes}

HAPPY SHOWNU DAY!!!!!♡♡♡♡