Couple part 3

Missing yoo!!!

Lately Hyungwon and Kihyun, were talking a lot with each other, unlike before, they would talk about anything,
They were getting along a little too well that, they thought it was surprisingly fascinating.

More over the reason for their bickering and hate was due to their confusing feelings for each other and secret crushes, now that reason was disappear, they wouldn't bicker,..
And the thing about their different values for life they just accepted it.
About different likings? Simply they didn't do anything that other person don't like.

Members were not quite used to this.....

Minhyuk,--"life is strangely so pieceful, I didn't needed to watch dramas before, when I used to see them bicker,....
I think I need to search new drama to entertain me
Sometime I suffer from Kihyun's partiality but that's given, Hyungwon seems to have forgotten that I helped him...
I would like if they would pay some attention to me, since I am also a 93 liner....

Changkyun-"when I watch them...they behave like an old married couple, Hyungwon hyung gives feeling of grandfather,and Kihyun hyung....since they are dating and Kihyun hyung is more pretty I'll say he is like a grandma,

Minhyuk scream from behind,*nooo Kihyun is mother in law, always nags at us but can't say a word to Hyungwon"

Changkyun,"Haha anyway together they look cute"
ㅡㅡㅡ
Wonho-"Watching them together is quite funny, they really is getting along well, really suit each other,
Since I share room with Hyungwon, he really try to improve his acrostic poems, since Kihyunii said he likes him when he do 'n'hengshi('n'word poem), Hyungwonii is already good at creating poems, well it's his way to show his love I think.
Best luck Hyungwon!!!

sigh I wonder when Hyunwoo will notice me."
ㅡㅡㅡ
Shownu-"Aa..as long as they happy, mwo hehe....it's good to see them being careful, but sometimes I feel bad for them, we are so busy, they don't usually get time alone,....If possible I will take members out so they would get some time alone.

Seeing them happy I also want to confess my feelings to Hoseok, but we two are older in group, we have to watch our actions, so I'm hesitating....

Anyway good luck to them
ㅡㅡㅡ

Jooheon,- "Kihyun hyung and Hyungwon hyung?
Usually they don't show their love in front of anyone, as they said before they really watch their behavior in public, but sometimes, only sometimes, they can't help it,
That day, at our song's ASMR,....I'll not say it here.

Kihyun~~~Hyungwon is not getting enough sleep I'm worried, I should let him sleep more,

Hyungwon~~~~Kihyun is smart ,know how to use money well,
He is really nice to me these days, I'm happy but....
Why do I feel something is missing? ...

-----

Everything was well, but Hyungwon still felt like something is lacking, like a piece of puzzle is missing....
But he could just figure it or exactly say what it was.

That day.

After schedule ended, members left for lunch with their manager Dukjoon. Kihyun was home. He didn't go, since he don't like seafood. He was waiting for Ajjuma who cook for them,....
Its was first in long time he was alone,....
He thought it would have been nice of Hyungwon was there with him....

Recently Hyungwon was into dj-ing, he often took lessons, and today was one of that day.

Kihyun was having little headache that day,....