confession part 1

Hyungwon was happy, after very long time, it's been really a very long, when Hyungwon and Kihyun went somewhere alone.
When he reached home , after enough rest, he took shower, and dress into nice clothes, with some hair done, he got ready.

As he went out of his room, he spotted Changkyun and Jooheon in living room,  in front of large tv screen, with controls, they were playing game.

" Hyung!!!, what's up, all dressed up? where are you going? "Jooheon who took a glance at Hyungwon in middle of game.

Hyungwon didn't wanted to revel that he was going out with Kihyun

"These are clothes I buyed sometime ago, just trying them on how are they? "He asked.

"You looks great hyung" Changkyun gave him Thumbs up gestures. "Very cool!!! "Jooheon joined.

He looked at clock , 7:05 pm, Kihyun were still in his room, Hyungwon sat on nearby couch as he turn on his phone.
Shownu was already dozing on same couch,  Wonho was on next couch, busy with his laptop.

The Ajjumma(Aunt), that makes meals for them whenever they are busy with schedule, has already arrived.

One hour has passed.
Kihyun still didn't came out of his room, Hyungwon was still waiting, for Kihyun to come out, is he still sleeping?  He looks at time, 8:15.

Not long after Ajjumma came out from Kitchen"kids I have made dinner, eat when it still warm, I'm going,  bye bye"

"Yes, thank you,  good work today," everyone said, with the name of food shownu immediately woke up.

"Thank you for today!! be careful on way" Kihyun came out of his room, he bowed and said. She smile kindly and left.

When Hyungwon saw Kihyun in his everyday clothes, he was wearing white T shirt, and chex blue shirt on top of it,
Hyungwon ~~huh? Why he didn't got ready as well? Did he going back on his words. He felt quite annoyed, he was waiting patiently until now. He gave Kihyun a long stare.

Kihyun saw that Hyungwon was specially wearing new clothes, he blinked at him, why he is wearing new clothes?  We are only going to rooftop...
He stared back at him...

"Kihyun, Hyungwon let's eat, Where is Minhyuk? Still sleeping,?"Wonho closed his Laptop and said.
"Yes, he is sleeping, should I wake him?" Kihyun asked
"No need, let him sleep, he must be tired, I'll store his portion"
Wonho said as he went to kitchen.

Every one joined the dinner table, the table was short,  they all sitted crossed leg position,

Jooheon ,"Hyung why don't you change your clothes? "

Hyungwon faked a smile at him,"I like them quite a lot, I'm thinking of sleeping with them"

"Oh ok" Jooheon went back to eating, today he is quite strange. He shook his head,

On table middle of eating, Hyungwon could not eat, he keeps throwing glares at Kihyun. Kihyun could felt chills out of nowhere.

----------

In one hour they finished their dinner, they were sleepy, everyone left to their rooms, Kihyun stayed behind to wash dishes,

Hyungwon looked at clock, it was showing around ten,
With dejected face, and lost expressions, he sat on the couch, he sat before, he stared blankly in front into somewhere far, lots of thought running through his mind, I must have misunderstood something, no it is not that I misunderstood, he was the one who said first that he will treat me, now we already had dinner, I should forget about treat, ....Yoo Kihyun, did you forgot,  it is not possible though, you are not someone who forget something easily,

Wonho who came out to took his laptop back, "Hyungwon, you are not going to sleep? everyone's already gone"

"Hyung, I'm still not sleepy, maybe I slept too much in afternoon, " Hyungwon said.

"Oh okay, still make sure to sleep early, we have scheduled tomorrow, good night, " he patted him on shoulder, took his laptop, and went to his room,

Hyungwon  sighed, he rested his head back of couch,  he could see ceiling, the couch was in middle of living room not attached to any wall.
He closed his eyes, ~ sigh* what should I do now....  today I was going to give him few hints, ...
Ahh I feel so sad, is this why they says, person in love have to feel pain....?

Still I should not lose hope,  I still know he feels something for me,  he is just that type of person,  I know him....
I should keep trying....

He was so lost in his own thoughts he didn't noticed that clanking and chopping sound in kitchen,

Soon after, a light hand landed on his shoulder from behind, "Hyungwon .." A soft voice was calling his name, he didn't flinch,cause he recognized the owner of that sweet voice, the voice ye may recognized even from far, Kihyun's voice.

Hyungwon opened his eyes, Kihyun was standing behind the couch, he looked straight into his eyes.
Hyungwon lift his head, and turn back, Kihyun was holding a bowl, with the delicious smell one can guess they are ramyeon.

Hyungwon stood up, facing Kihyun, he folded his hands, and stared at him"...."
He didn't said anything just stared, hoping Kihyuns would guess why he is staring.
Didn't you forget?

Kihyun expression were indifferent,  he spoke pointing at Hyungwon
"Hyungwon, why you are wearing new clothes? "
He had a guess but still asked.

Hyungwon with annoyed tone ,"well someone said, that he was sorry and wanted to treat me outside"

Kihyun rised his brows, and nodded,"Yes I said that, but why did you have to wear new clothes? " he asked the same question.

"......" Hyungwon was being patient, "people usually wears something nice when they go outside" then he looked at Kihyun from his toe to head, "well some people can just go like that"

Kihyun buffered,  suddenly as if he realize something, he put his one hand on his head, "ahhh.. !!!.. soelma, you thought we will go 'outside', like some where out of our dorm?"

Hyungwon unfolds his hand knitting his brows, "then what did you meant when you said you will treat me ? It is not usually suppose to mean going outside to eat ?"

"Aa ha ha no... "Kihyun said " think carefully, How we are suppose to go outside, our promotion still not ended, do you think manager Hyungnim will let us go outside?"

"Well know that much,  what you take me for? then what about our nearby coffee shop?, the worker their is familiar to us, we can go their, manager Hyung will easily let us go" Hyungwon said with quite rise voice,

"Shhh,..." Kihyun gestired him to lower his voice,"The matter I want to discuss can't be discussed there, let's go to rooftop"

"......." Hyungwon blinked in disbelief.

"Here" bringing bowl of ramyeon, in front of Hyungwon, "don't be mad, I'm not breaking my words, here I made ramyeon for you,...  earlier at dinner  I saw, you didn't eat much, and you were glaring at me.... will you come with me to rooftop? "

"......" Hyungwon started at him, he took the bowl from his hands
"What are we waiting for then let's go to rooftop" he stepped outside,

-------
Kihyun didn't got a time to think, he hurriedly went to kitchen, came out with a lamp and a cloth. He followed Hyungwon.

At rooftop, Kihyun spread cloth for them to sit, the dorm was surrounded by lots of building and houses. It was dark, still moon light was a help, Kihyun also brought a small mini lamp he placed it on middle of cloth sitting  on one side, and offers Hyungwon to sit.

"Ah wait a minute" saying that he ran down again, came with two cups of cola. Hyungwon only watched him in awe.

-----------