Couple

Same night, inside the Kihyun's shared room,

Two figures are sitting on upper bunk, gossip was about the two people who was at that time on rooftop.

The phone call and Minhyuks laugh disturbed Changkyun's sleep, so he was awake. After Minhyuk explain it to him....

"Ohh so that's why these two were acting strange these days,  I see" Changkyun said as he tap his chin,"I had kinda guessed that when Hyungwon hyung was staring at Kihyun Hyung the other day, maybe before 3 or 2 month ago"

Minhyuk jumped, "you too knew about them right? I think they are so obvious, and so dumb at the time, maybe all members already knew about themㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"That is true, hyung when did you knew about it?"

"I knew everything from the start, when we come to starship, Hyungwons eyes were glued to Kihyun from first day"

"Woah, really unbelievable,  these two... always bickering...wow, what do you think Hyung, what are they doing now?" He pointed his finger upward.

"I don't know, but let's hope for good results,"
Chanhkyun nodded.

From below bunk Jooheon spoke in annoyed tone, "please let me sleep, we all already knew about them,  so please huh please let me sleep" he cried. With that both went silent.

------

Next morning, Hyungwon and Kihyun had to hear makeup  artist Nuna's nagging, they had dark circles around their eyes, when they were putting makeup, before stage.

When Others were secretly laughing inside.

That day they didn't had fan sign after stage performance,

Morning practice, meeting, and Music Bank stage after that they went straight home.

As soon as manger left after dropping them, Hyungwon stopped everyone from going back to their rooms.

"Everyone..... Kihyun and I have something we want tell you guys"

Every one settled down on couch.

Kihyun and Hyungwon stood in front of them,

"you guys will be surprised, oh ....I don't know how you will think of us..."Kihyun said as he put his hand on head, his voice was showing nervousness,

Grabbing Kihyun's hand Hyungwon intertwined his fingers between his,
This gave huge support for Kihyun ,
And Hyungwon spoke louder, "Kihyun and I started going out from yesterday, today is our first day"

No one showed any sign of surprise or shock on there faces.
Minhyuk and Changkyun were trying their best to hold laughter, that the corners of their mouth were twitching, Shownu was the same his expression didn't change,  he only nodded his head once.
Wonho was silent and Jooheon was looking elsewhere.

Hyungwon and Kihyun puzzled, they looked at each other, then Kihyun spoke as he looked back at members eith wide eyes.

"Are you guys not surprised?  Or shock? Don't you guys have any objections? "

"Pfft" Minhyuk finally brust into laughter, with that one by one everyone started snickering putting their hands on mouth.

"Ya Ya Ya didn't you said you won't laugh" Wonho said as he slap Minhyuk's arm.

"Ow" rubbing his arm "Hyung kihyun's face was so funny.. I could not hold anymore"

"....."Hyungwon and Kihyun looked more confused.

Shownu stood up,"Hyungwon ah, Kihyun ah we have no objections, and we knew you guys will end up together someday" he shook both of their hands.

"But How, when did you guys knew, we didn't tell anyone,and we just...yesterday...." Hyungwon asked,